Machine Operator I - 1st and 2nd shifts available
Injection molding - $13-14
Wire - $16
Respool - $13.50 to $14.00
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Operating Automation Equipment and Machinery in a safe and efficient manner.
- Testing of components and finished goods using calipers, height gauges, torque testers, etc. to ensure that all goods are being produced as per quality standards and practices set forth; and recording of said data.
- Preparing of components and materials necessary to be installed in and utilized by the Automation Machinery.
- Make necessary adjustments, repairs and change-overs to equipment as needed.
- Ability to recognize problems with equipment and components on an on-going basis; determine how they may effect the operation of the equipment and the quality of the products being produced.
- Practice extreme care while working around powered automation equipment to assure safety is a priority.
- Practices good housekeeping and safety procedures and adheres to all company policies.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Ability to follow instructions pertaining to the processing and testing of all machinery, equipment and materials.
- Knowledge and application of measuring tools such as calipers, depth micrometers, torque testers, etc.
- Ability to differentiate types of materials, colors, practices and applications.
- Able to analyze problems and provide solutions which will minimize equipment down-time.
- Ability to work closely with others to form a strong team spirit, and to offer training to others.
Basic Math skills are needed, along with the ability to utilize basic hand tools
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Locations: Swedesboro and Pennsauken, Lumberton,
all shifts - temp to hire
Also seeking CNC machine operators
Send your resume to: URL blocked - click to apply