To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jeffersonville, IN
- Matt Lanoue
- Phone: 812 945 1500
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Insurance Sales Agency Producer
Farmers Insurance District 17 LLC • Jeffersonville, IN
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you a licensed Insurance Professional who is outgoing and customer-focused? Do you enjoy working with the public? If you answered yes to these questions, working for a Farmers Insurance agent may be the career for you!
FARMERS INSURANCE, located in Jeffersonville, is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Insurance Sales Producer. We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
As a producing agent you will have unlimited earning potential with commissions based on production.
**Control of your work hours - Flexibility in scheduling your work and family time**
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish client relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
Must have a Property & Casualty license and have or willing to obtain a Life license.