MWI is looking to add to its world class team of highly trained and skilled personnel. We provide carbon and graphite solutions for Aerospace, EDM, Fuel cell and Semiconductor markets. MWI has earned a reputation for leading the industry in precision manufacturing.
1. Repair CNC Vertical and Horizontal Machining Centers, Lathes and various other Machine Shop Equipment. Knowledge of Fanuc Controls
2. Follow Preventative Maintenance Program and strictly adhere to Preventative Maintenance Procedures. Follows appropriate Lock Out – Tag Out procedures
3. Excellent troubleshooting experience including electrical, mechanical, pneumatics, hydraulics and PLC’s
4. Maintain organization and cleanliness of equipment and equipment rooms
5. Perform Preventive Maintenance and corresponding reports daily
6. Complete assigned work orders
7. Resolve electrical problems
8. Other maintenance related duties assigned by the Plant Manager
9. Sound knowledge of electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical schematic drawings and relative processes.
10. Ability to read, understand, draw, trouble shoot and repair systems and processes in a timely fashion using sophisticated test equipment, as necessary, related to these systems.
11. Ability to provide innovative approaches and designs to difficult problems.
12. Mechanical and electrical repair expertise
13. Mathematical aptitude with ability to calculate proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume as well as apply basic algebraic and geometry applications
14. Must be able to read and follow blueprints, drawings and schematics
15. Understanding of word processing, spreadsheets, email, knowledge of MS Word, Excel
16. Thorough knowledge and demonstration of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
17. Understanding of State, Federal, Local OSHA Safety Regulations.
18. Ability to operate a forklift
19. Ability to work with and supervise outside contractors
20. Self-motivated and works well alone.
21. Work and effectively communicate with co-workers and supervisors.
22. Ability to comply with MWI, Inc. standards of operations.
23. Ability to adhere to the Core Values of the Company
We’ve been a family-owned business since 1983. We pride ourselves on treating our employees like family, and offer an extensive benefits package including Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, 401k, and a Fitness Center. We offer competitive salaries that are in line with or above industry standards.
7- 10 years’ experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment
Complex Problem Solving