To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1905 Holcombe Boulevard
Houston, TX 77030
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
LVN Team Assistant (FT Position Available!)
Houston Hospice • Houston, TX
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Regularly attends and participates in patient care meetings
- Assists Patient Care Manager with phone triage, scheduling and referrals
- Responds to calls from patients / families and others, documents and reports needs/concerns, assists in problem solving, routes calls / concerns to appropriate nurse
- Participate in orientation of staff and continued education of medical students, nursing students, and other health care professionals including community as appropriate
- Functions within electronic medical record system to include charting, running orders, entering orders, entering patient related data
- Prepares for IDT on an ongoing basis
- Responsible for efficient and accurate execution of matters relating to clinical care and team support
- Facilitates smooth communication with clients and team members
- Graduate of an accredited L.V.N. school or through reciprocity
- Currently licensed as an L.V.N. in the State of Texas
- Minimum two years experience as an L.V.N. preferred
- Certified Hospice / Palliative nurse or working toward qualification
- Good PC and Communications skills, both oral and written
- Knowledge / proficiency in applicable Federal/State laws governing hospice license preferred
- Must have reliable vehicle, valid Texas drivers license and liability insurance
** Competitive Salary and Excellent Benefits Offered