To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sandy Springs, GA
- HR & Recruitment Team
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Retail Sales Assistant | Pop-Up Events and In-Store Promotions
The Tailored Group • Sandy Springs, GA
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Do you enjoy working with customers in a busy retail sales environment?
Are you looking for a fun, challenging workplace that offers rapid advancement?
Can you picture yourself leading a retail team and making important decisions?
If so, we're very interested in meeting you!
As a Retail Sales and Promotions Assistant, you’ll be the face of our client as you attract the attention of the public and explain our client’s products and services in a friendly and enthusiastic manner. Your primary purpose will be explaining our clients services, objectives and missions whist answering queries and providing general customer service. You will also be responsible for filling out new customer applications and consolidating the relationship between the customer and the client.
- Represent our clients to the public with honesty and enthusiasm
- Attract the attention of the public in venues with heavy foot traffic
- Receive product training plus on-going guidance and support
- Have the opportunity to determine their own earnings
- Have the opportunity to learn and grow at their own pace
- May have the opportunity to travel throughout the US
Some of the people that begin working with us this quarter are going to have the opportunity to oversee major projects, new campaigns and new markets in a short amount of time. If you’re interested in Team Leadership, Campaign Management or Business Management, this might be the opportunity that’s right for you!
- You’ll need to be over 18 years of age and already eligible to work in the USA. Those local to Atlanta will be given preference over those wanting to relocate
- You'll need a solid work ethic and desire to succeed because we operate in a performance-based industry
- You’ll be representing well-known brands, so you’ll need a professional attitude and effective communication skills
- You’ll need to have a reliable work history since our venues are expecting people that are responsible and punctual
We have limited spots available, and are looking to begin product-training workshops as soon as possible, so if this opportunity sounds like the right fit for you, send your resume or LinkedIn profile to us today! (Please use the online application process to send your application. Unfortunately; we will not be able to follow up on your application if a US phone number is not provided.)