To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1825 North University Parkway
Provo, UT 84604
- Apply via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Sales Representative / Sales Consultant
Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Provo • Provo, UT
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Chrysler Sales Representative / Automotive Sales Consultant
Do you have sales experience, but have no room for growth? Help us, help you! Our dealership is looking for a talented and outgoing Sales Representatives to join our sales team.
If you’re ready for a new challenge with high earning potential and career growth, join us at Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Provo!
- Complete extensive training regarding the product line. (Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram)
- Maintain strong knowledge base of all new vehicle makes and models.
- Interact and consult with customers to guide them through their vehicle purchase.
- Create the best vehicle-buying experience to make lifelong customers.
- Test drive vehicles to demonstrate automotive features.
- Establish personal goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
- Complete quotes, return email/voicemail, other administrative functions to include running credit applications and processing transaction paperwork.
- Support on-line customers through our eSales office.
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales.
What you can expect:
- Industry competitive compensation & full benefits. Not a commissions based sales force!
- A positive, professional work environment with the best training in the industry.
- Sales training and support that will provide you with the skills you need to be a top earner!
- A revamped and exciting product line that makes it easy to sell!
The ideal candidate has a general sales background of some sort (electronics, appliances, etc.) or a hard working professional looking to make a career change.
- Automotive sales experience is highly preferred, but not necessary for this role.
- Quality customer service skills and sales track record.
- Other sales experience will be considered with steady work history.
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships. (i.e., a “people person")
- Persuasive and able to overcome customer objections during the sales process.
- High personal achievement standards.
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
- Professional Appearance.
Join our winning automotive sales team!