To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Retail Sales Associate / Assistant Manager Trainee
The Job Window • Atlanta, GA
Posted 4 months ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Job Window has an exciting opening for a Retail Sales Associate / Assistant Manager Trainee on behalf of our client, a fast-growing, profitable retail marketing firm specializing in bridging the gap between high-profile clients and their consumers in the Atlanta area. Our client provides personalized marketing and consulting services to their large portfolio of clients and they have recently signed on with their largest client to date! Our client is expecting unprecedented growth in the upcoming year and they are in immediate need of a Retail Sales Associate / Assistant Manager Trainee who can provide excellent customer service, establish a strong client base, and grow existing sales.
This firm has built the foundation of their business on a commitment to their employees. Great business starts with a great team, and our client is committed to providing each team member with the resources they need to grow. As a Retail Sales Associate / Assistant Manager Trainee, you’ll receive full training with one of our client’s national managers to help you learn how to grow and lead the business. Their commitment to their team fosters and environment where team members can achieve their full potential and foster the company’s success.
Responsibilities of the Retail Sales Associate / Assistant Manager Trainee:
- Interact directly with consumers in a retail environment, inform them about benefits of clients’ services, and recommend services to facilitate solution-oriented customer service.
- Provide excellent levels of customer service, surpass customer and client expectations, and create a positive brand experience that encourages customer loyalty.
- Participate in all company meetings and training events to establish proper channels of communication and ensure full operational compliance.
- Work with Retail Sales & Marketing Manager to successfully launch new retail marketing campaigns and inspect post-launch to improve results.
- Maintain up-to-date brand knowledge and ensure that other team members are properly trained on new services to sell with confidence.
Qualifications of the Retail Sales Associate / Assistant Manager Trainee:
- Knowledge of retail merchandising and retail key performance indicators (KPI) an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership skill with ability to work effectively individual and in a team environment.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize multiple projects, and ensure tasks are completed on time.
- Must be willing to work hard in an entry level position and attend appropriate training sessions.
This is a full-time, permanent position and our client offers a competitive hourly base plus performance bonuses. Apply today! Submit a copy of your resume for consideration.