To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
6956 Aviation Boulevard
Glen Burnie, MD 21061
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Skyline Technology Solutions • Glen Burnie, MD
Posted 2 months ago
Skyline Technology Solutions has built a strong reputation of delivering IT Solutions and outstanding customer service in the Mid-Atlantic Region. Skyline has been creating Networking, Security, Infrastructure, and Intelligent Transit solutions for commercial, federal, state and local clients for over ten years.
Skyline believes the only effective way to create a true solution is to listen carefully to our Client’s needs. Whether your effort is large and complex, or small and narrow, Skyline incorporates a vendor neutral approach to ensure our clients receive the best solution at a competitive price.
Explore our website at: www.skylinenet.net
The Corporate Recruiter position is responsible for developing and executing company wide recruitment strategies to efficiently and effectively fill required positions with candidates that fit the Company’s cultural and technical needs. The ideal candidate will be successful in creating a network of potential candidates in advance of the need through leveraging various networking strategies. The Corporate Recruiter will engage in all aspects of the Knowtion Group’s Selection and Hiring processes.
- Manage the full life-cycle of recruiting for variety of technical positions
- Schedule and coordinate candidate phone and onsite interviews
- Source key technical talent through a variety of online and social media tools and industry events
- Screen applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements and partner with hiring managers and administrative staff through the interviewing process
- Assist in performing reference for potential employees
- Post openings through various media outlets, with professional organizations, and in other position appropriate venues
- Build relationships with possible future candidates to develop a pipeline of qualified candidates
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates
- Assist with coordinating college recruiting initiatives
- Attend networking events and career fairs for recruiting and company recognition
- Develop working relationships within colleges to aid in recruiting
- Assist with the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position
- Conduct regular follow-up’s with managers to determine current and future department needs
- Conduct regular follow-up’s with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Communicate with managers and employees regularly to establish and source new candidate leads
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in designated Applicant Tracking System
- Assist with phone and onsite interviewing and selecting employees as needed
- Perform other special projects as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma required
- Associates or Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or other business related area preferred
- 2-4 years’ experience recruiting and sourcing in staffing agency or corporate environment
- At least 1 year of experience recruiting Information Technology professionals preferred
- Recruiting Certifications a plus (i.e. AIRS)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience with MS Outlook preferred
- Demonstrated networking ability, including through the utilization of social media
- Passion for creating one of kind, high caliber candidate experiences
- Positive attitude and excitement to contribute to a positive team atmosphere
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Vacation and PTO Benefits
- Humanitarian Leave
- Employer 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Travel: Expense Reimbursement: Mileage, Cell Phone
- Full Time Position
- Location: Glen Burnie, MD
- Relocation Offered: No