To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lenexa, KS
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Lab Technician- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
Grafton Staffing Companies • Lenexa, KS
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Growing Pharmaceutical company is seeking entry level lab technicians for their vaccine production group.
This position will work Monday-Friday, and one weekend per month is required.
Position will be responsible for maintaining lab area, equipment and supplies in accordance with SOP guidelnes.
- Perform all lab procedures required for producing vaccine.
- Assist with receipt and inspection of raw material and supplies used in vaccine production.
- Harvest and batching of vaccine.
- Labeling and traying of ampules
- Preparation of solutions and media.
Requirments of the position-
- Aseptic/clean room experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment.
- Strong attention to detail and documentation skills
- Must be able to follow all standard operation procedures.
- Pass background and drug screening.
- MUST BE ABLE TO ADHERE TO ATTENDANCE GUIDELINES.