To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
- Call Human Resources with Questions!
- Phone: 508-556-6835
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Account Representative - Marketing & Sales
The New England Team • Boston, MA
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Account Representative - ENTRY LEVEL ONLY - FULL TIME
Click the link to chat live with us - Chat now with a recruiter
We are currently hiring for marketing and sales positions that include comprehensive training. No prior sales or marketing experience is necessary, but an internship is preferred. We will train marketing & sales reps to learn a variety of skills from sales and human resources to management and mentorship. Successful candidates will have opportunities to advance through the organization.
As a fast paced company in the sales and marketing industry, our company continues to set the standard for excellence in client acquisition and customer retention. By providing direct sales and marketing services to large corporations nationwide, we increase the market shares of our clients through a proven direct sales and marketing approach. This job involves in-person marketing & sales of services to new and existing consumer prospects, 100% lead base.
Responsibilities in Entry Level Include:
- Assisting in the daily growth and development of our company
- Assisting with efforts of new business acquisition, sales and marketing
- Expertly managing the needs of external customers
- Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Marketing & sales for business to consumer accounts
To apply for this marketing & sales position you must clearly demonstrate the following qualities:
* Great personality and sales skills
* Sharp, professional demeanor
* Excellent communication and follow-through
* Be a self-starter with strong problem-solving abilities
* Be a career-oriented individual searching for rapid growth
So, if you are serious about learning all of the ins and outs managing a business. Apply Today for immediate consideration.
Click the link to find out more about us, the company and get more info on the positions available!