Customer Service / Sales Representative – Paid Training, Full Time (40 Hours), 100% Hands-on and On-going Training
**We do not offer any door-to-door, telemarketing, or graphic design positions**
NX Direct, Inc. is a dynamic privately owned sales and management consulting firm. We are networked with 60 locations throughout the U.S. that consult Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 clients in sales and marketing as well as new market penetration. Our Atlanta location represents "the largest broadcasting and cable television company in the world by revenue." NX Direct, Inc. is also partnering up with several new clients this year! That means opportunity for motivated, competitive sales associates with integrity to take charge of their careers and advance. We are currently hiring motivated entry level professionals for our Customer Service and Sales Representative position. NX Direct is looking for qualified future team members that want to work with people, further their career and advance their managerial abilities while networking with like-minded people.
Customer Service and Sales Representative Perks, Compensation, and Benefits:
- 100% hands-on training
- Weekly pay, combination of hourly, commissions, and bonuses
- Learn more about the newest technology
- Experience in sales and marketing, client relations, and business
- Travel opportunities - national and international
- Our fun and vibrant corporate culture
Customer Service and Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Sell and promote our clients' products and services to both new and existing customers while talking with them in a retail store location.
- Communicate product knowledge effectively with customers to inform them
of the features, benefits, and use of all products and services.
- Assist, inform, and help customers with their purchase decisions.
- Explain the technology of our clients to customers to best meet their needs. Explain benefits of services and products to customers.
- Help customers place orders
- Provide strong understanding and enthusiasm around technology,
- Maintain detailed sales product knowledge, including competitive information.
- Provide superior customer service with all customer interactions.
- Evaluate customers' potential product needs and help with appropriate recommendations.
- Focus on quality customers for retention purposes
- Work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment