To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
- Jennifer Rice
- Phone: 703-857-2199
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Account Executive - Higher Education and Non-Profit
Attain • San Francisco, CA
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
What You Will Do:
The Account Executive is responsible for developing new business opportunities within Attain's new and existing client base in the Higher Education and Non-Profit sectors. Primary focus is finding, scoping, estimating, proposing and closing new business using a highly collaborative, solution selling model. Also responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with our ecosystem partners to help drive joint sales opportunities.
- Generate leads and cultivate client relationships within the Higher Education and Non-Profit sectors and West Coast territory.
- Scope and define innovative Salesforce solutions to meet client needs.
- Estimate, propose and close new business using a collaborative solution selling model.
- Participate in business development team efforts and suggest and support process improvement activities.
- Serve as the Account Manager for existing accounts to cultivate long term relationships and to sell additional work to support client success.
- Participate in and support continuous improvement activities with the delivery team to ensure that projects continue to be scoped and estimated correctly.
- Maintain current knowledge of Salesforce and eco-system partners, industry practices, trends and issues.
- Maintain accurate sales pipeline records in Salesforce to support accurate reporting and forecasting.
What You Need:
- 5 - 10+ years solution selling experience that includes professional IT services.
- Experience working closely with partners to solicit and qualify leads and to shape and close deals.
- Success in leveraging business from new & established relationship.
- Ability to run solution discovery sessions with clients and develop a scope and solution approach.
- Client-facing skills with C-level execs to managers.
- Experience working with solution engineers to plan demos.
- Ability to estimate professional services engagements with input from the delivery team.
- Capable of writing proposals, both informal and RFP-based as well as Statements of Work; manage contract negotiation.
- Adept working closely with clients to move from proposal to closed work.
- Knowledge of higher ed or nonprofit sector and CRM solutions a plus; Salesforce preferred.
- Able to travel for annual Dreamforce conference, client meetings, occasional trade shows, marketing events (up to 20%).
- Previous experience in consulting/project management and delivering solutions a strong plus.