To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
- Tonja Sommers - Redsky-Consulting Cybersecurity Staffing
- Phone: 714-636-3087
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Red Team Specialist - Information Security and Technology Risk
RED SKY Consulting • Chicago, IL
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Red Team Specialist, Information Security and Technology Risk - Cybersecurity
Position type: Perm - **Location- Live essentially anywhere in the USA**
Client- Leader in the financials space as a multibillion revenue organization touching the lives of millions of people.
**Candidate referral program-get 2500. moneiy for referring others to RED SKY Consulting -- details below, at end of job description.*
Red Team Specialist, Information Security and Technology Risk – Cybersecurity
Bottom Line / “In a nutshell”
- Truly in-depth red team hacking.
- Heavy an application penetration testing is a primary focus but not exclusive – this role is a red team diverse role.
- A broad-based exposure and experience to penetration testing is desired background
- Someone who has been a lead is desired not required
Job / Role description
The Information Security and Technology Risk team is seeking a senior/expert level application security penetration tester to join the clients Red-Team. The Red-Team is responsible for testing and helping improve The Clients resiliency to cyber threats by simulating real world attacks. As a Red-Team member, you will use tactics employed by cyber threat actors to proactively test The Clients ability to detect, react, and adapt to attacks.
As a member of the Red-Team, you will:
• Conduct Red-Team operations and provide remediation assistance
• Perform application level white and black box testing against internal and external applications
• Document technical issues identified throughout the assessment process and clearly communicate status to internal teams (including Management & Development Teams)
• Maintain knowledge of changing technologies, attack methods, and emerging threat landscape within application security
• Research and develop security testing tools for use by the Red-Team
• Provide requisite training to application development teams
• Cross train team members
• BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
• Experience in a security consulting role
• Experience performing application security assessments including web applications, mobile applications, and web services
• Ability to perform manual source code review and find vulnerabilities in C/C++, C#, VB.NET, ASP, PHP, and Java
• Experience with application analysis tools, and vulnerability scanners (burpsuite, appscan, etc.)
• Experience with web service testing tools (soapUI, etc.)
• Experience with disassemblers/decompilers/debuggers (IDA Pro, SWF Decompiler, etc.)
• Experience developing custom scripts or tools
• Strong technical writing and communication skills
• Experience scoping engagements and developing technical proposals
• Experience in developing proof-of-concept exploit examples
• Application development experience
• Experience reverse engineering, binary analysis, and disk and memory forensics
• Experience with social engineering techniques (remote pre-texting, spear phishing, etc.)
• Experience with physical security assessments (lock picking, camera evasion, etc.)
• Experience in a financial services environment
THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY WITH A FIRST-CLASS COMPANY
RED SKY Career Opportunities at: http://redsky-consulting.com/career-portal/#/jobs
RED SKY Consulting Candidate and Client Referral Program!
Do you know other IT professionals?
Turn those relationships into Moneiy (misspelled intentionally) & help friends get work
RED SKY Consulting is offering a fantastic opportunity for you to earn extra moneiy.
If you refer to us a Manager of people or skilled professionals, we will link your name to that person for 18 months.
If we employ or place that individual or place people into that company thru that manager
then we will pay 2500!