To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
6101 West Slauson Avenue
Culver City, CA 90230
- Apply via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Service Drive Manager
Nissani Brothers Automotive Group • Culver City, CA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Service Drive Manager / Shop Foreman
With an increase of business Nissani Brothers Chevrolet is looking to hire a qualified Service Drive Manager/Shop Foreman to join our team! Excellent opportunity to grow with a fast moving company.
- Dispatch all service work to the appropriate qualified technician.
- Ensure all repair orders written by service advisors are written with the clarity required to properly describe the work that needs to be done.
- Make sure technicians are properly updating their orders (cause, required pre-diagnostics etc.)
- Assist technicians in developing their skills.
- Understand, keep abreast of, and comply with federal, state, and local regulations that affect service operations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA, Right-to-Know, etc.
- Understand and ensure compliance with manufacturer warranty and policy procedures.
- Ensure that all department employees receive appropriate manufacturer training.
- Conduct regular performance reviews for all technicians in accordance with dealership guidelines.
- Ensure that all repairs are assigned to technicians in an equal and fair manner.
- Check progress of each repair order throughout the day.
- Maintain high-quality service repairs and minimize comebacks.
- Strive for harmony and teamwork within the department and with all other departments.
- Maintain safe work environment.
- Maintain professional appearance.
- GM experience
- GM mechanical/technical knowledge
- Ambitious / strong work ethic
- Team leader / player
- Detail orientated
- Computer literate
- Someone who can think outside the box to solve problems and help set us apart from the competition (Difference maker).
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- EOE. Applicant must pass drug screen, MVR, and background check.