To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Harrisburg, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Work from Home - Customer Service Representative
Liveops • US-State-PA
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
LiveOps is looking for people who have demonstrated success in roles that require quick thinking and skills of persuasion to answer inbound sales calls on behalf of our client.
As an independent agent, in a sales focused role, supporting our client, you will be assisting callers who are interested in assistance with online ordering and mail in orders for specialty food products.
If the requirements below the describe the type of role you like to do- then this might be a good opportunity for you to add to your business!
- On a typical day you will be responsible for providing remote support taking inbound calls of customers interested in placing online orders
- On the calls, you will be required to build rapport with callers while you provide immediate assistance through answering callers order inquiries
- Close inbound sales from callers for order placement and up selling ad dons to complement their original order
- Data entry skills, attention to detail, and accuracy are critical.
How much can you make?
Independent contractors earn money in a variety of ways. This opportunity pays for time spent talking on the phone. The talk-time rate is $0.26 cents per minute.
Calls are received Sunday through Saturday 8am EST-9pm EST. These hours are subject to change based on the client's needs.
Interested agents should have the flexibility to self-schedule 30 commits per week, the equivalent of 15 hours a week, during the available hours. This will be a requirement in the Statement of Work for this client.
This client is looking for independent contractors with the following skills:
- Minimum of one year customer service experience
- Ability to easily make a connection with others and engage customers to understand their issues and deliver a solution
- Ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas
- Desire to be your own boss and own your own business
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Ability to provide detailed notes in the client system.
- Ability to set up and maintain your own office, including the cost of your own office equipment and any other business expenses that you need or choose to incur.
- Ability to learn and use customized software and applications
- We are currently sourcing independent contractors and IBOs in the folloiwng states: MO, NJ, OH, PA, VA
Technology needed for success –
Download/Upload of 3Mbps/1Mbps
Connected via cable or fiber modem
PC Hardware Requirements:
- Processor Model: Intel i3 or greater
- Processor Speed: 2.0 GHz or greater
- Memory: 4GB
- Operating System: Windows 7 or higher
- Sound card
- USB 2.0 must be supported
- Screen resolution of 1024x768 or higher
- Google Chrome version 60 or higher
- Windows standard firewall enabled
- Current Anti-Virus software
- Current Adware software
Headset from the list below:
- Jabra BIZ 1900
- Jabra BIZ 2400
- Logitech G35 981-000116
- Logitech H570E
- Logitech H650E
- Logitech H650E (Mono)
- Logitech H820E
- Plantronics Blackwire 725
- Plantronics Blackwire 520
- Plantronics Blackwire 720
- Plantronics Savi 4XX
- Sennheiser SC 630 USB ML
Application and certification process
Interested applicants should complete the online application. The applicaiton to support requires verification of meeting technology requirements. If your application is accepted, you will be invited to become an independent contractor with LiveOps and provide services to our clients as an independent agent. This invitation is contingent upon you signing the LiveOps Independent Contractor Agreement and Statement of Work and ordering, paying for, and passing a background and credit check.
LiveOps’ client companies require you to complete the LiveOps Call Center certification courses and their program-related certification before your business can start answering calls. There is a combination of self-paced eLearning courses and live virtual classroom learning sessions conducted via conference call. The certification takes approximately 3 weeks during which time your business must adhere to the certification schedule and attend all required virtual classroom learning sessions. The certification class will begin, November 6, 2017.