To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Casper, WY
- Rhonda Gingell
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Gecko Hospitality - ND, SD, WY & MT • Casper, WY
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our Company is searching for a Professional Executive Chef to lead a polished culinary staff. Apply Today for our location in Casper, WY to be considered for the Executive Chef position. Our Company is a full-service culinary and hospitality firm focused on developing cutting-edge brands with outstanding dining experiences.
As an Executive Chef, you will be challenged daily to preserve our traditional dishes as well as tap into your own innovative inspirations to dish up brand-new treasures, not only for our regular restaurant guests. As a member of our team, you will realize your happiness and quality of life is extremely important to us! We offer a wide variety of benefits to our team and their families and provide the best possible support system around! When opportunities arise, the Executive Chef will have the ability to grow their management careers. Apply Today to become the Executive Chef for our location in Casper, WY.
Title of Position – Executive Chef
Job Description: The Executive Chef will need to have high volume and full-service experience. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to: recruiting, training, mentoring and maintaining the highest quality culinary team available. This person must be able to drive profits through cost analysis and have a strong knowledge of P&L. The Executive Chef will be responsible for all equipment sanitation and maintenance and must be able to communicate effectively to delegate such tasks appropriately and diligently, following the strictest standards and procedures set in place.
- Aggressive Compensation
- Quarterly Bonus Potential
- On-Going Performance Evaluations
- Medical, Dental And Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays And Vacation
- 401(k) Plan With Company Match
- The Executive Chef must have high volume restaurant management experience of at least 3 years
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Executive Chef
- As solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Executive Chef
- The Executive Chef must be extremely guest oriented with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The Executive Chef should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
Apply Now – Executive Chef located in Casper, WY
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Our clients are looking for the best Executive Chef professionals with strong history of success. If you can meet the challenge and rise to the top then we can help you.
- 3-4 years of current Executive Chef experience
- Strong Executive Chef operational background and knowledge
- The Executive Chef should posses exceptional people skills
- The Executive Chef should posses problem solving skills
- Top notch Executive Chef with communication and writing skills
- A drive to be the best Executive Chef Professional
Related Terms: restaurant | restaurant jobs | restaurant job | restaurant employment | restaurant careers | general manager | sous chef | assistant manager | bar manager | FOH manager | BOH manager | assistant general manager | restaurant management | managers | restaurant management careers | manager | recruiter | recruitment | career | kitchen manager full service