To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Big Lake, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PT Bank Teller Float - Big Lake/Maple Grove
KleinBank • Big Lake, MN
Posted 1 month ago
Are you looking for an employment opportunity that is fun and offers variety? If that is YOU, KleinBank has an exciting opportunity available. We are looking for a friendly, outgoing individual with exceptional customer service skills to travel between our Big Lake and Maple Grove offices as a PT Teller Float.
This individual will have the opportunity to promote our products to our customer’s based on their financial needs. Primary responsibilities include accurately processing customer deposits and withdrawals, balancing cash drawer and daily transactions according to performance standards.
This position is for up to 29 hours per week and will include a Saturday rotation schedule. Sales & cash handling experience required. Previous Teller experience a plus!
A Teller must have exceptional client service and sales skills and consistently maintain a positive attitude. A Teller must be a team player who is supportive of the Mission, Vision, and Values of KleinBank. By becoming familiar with bank products and services, tellers will proactively recognize and meet clients’ financial needs by providing prompt, accurate, and efficient teller transactions and recognizing cross-sell opportunities. Tellers will maintain a favorable image of the bank by conducting themselves in a professional, courteous manner while providing outstanding client service.
- Accurately process teller transactions in a prompt, courteous and professional manner.
- Recognize opportunities to cross-sell bank products/services and make appropriate partner referrals.
- Maintain and balance the cash drawer according to performance standards.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of all regulatory, compliance, and company policies and procedures. Attend and complete required compliance training.
- Perform job following all regulatory, compliance, and company policies and procedures.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of bank products and services.
- Meet attendance and scheduling requirements and demonstrate readiness to start work at scheduled time, including Saturday rotations.
- Notify Teller Supervisor, Branch Manager, or Consumer Market Manager upon completion of tasks so other tasks can be assigned.
- Ensure all money, coin and material is properly secured according to policy.
- Attend teller, sales, and training meetings as required.
- All other duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Able to build rapport with customers.
Build customer loyalty by seeking long term relationships.
Provide outstanding client service with a positive attitude.
Experience in dealing with customers.
Ability to work under pressure.
Ability to multi task.
Completion of training as required by supervisor.
High school diploma or equivalency.
Ability to keyboard and enter numerical data with speed and accuracy.
Good mathematical aptitude.
LANGUAGE AND REASONING SKILLS
Ability to read, write, and understand policies and procedure manuals. Ability to communicate information to supervisor and respond to sensitive inquiries or complaints.