To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
7677 East Princess Boulevard
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
- Tieg Maryarski
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Elite Sales Consultant
Holiday Inn Club Vacations • Scottsdale, AZ
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Holiday Inn Club Vacations is searching for individuals who excel in their role, and are committed to delivering an exceptional experience for our guests, owners, and team members. We look for individuals who are passionate in life and bring those qualities to work every day. Do you instill confidence, trust, and respect, encourage success and build relationships? We’re looking for people like this to join our friendly, engaged, professional team.
The Elite Sales Consultant provides a tour guest presentation in the Sales department by delivering a new wave of sales experience for VIP Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG) loyalty rewards members and renters. The primary function is to ensure a superior guest experience while our guests are visiting the resort. The Sales Consultant will advise clients on how being a HCV owner will provide added value to their lives and is prepared to address/overcome any questions or concerns while providing a quality customer service experience. At the conclusion of the sales presentation, the Sales Consultant works to close the sale or transitions the tour guest to the Latitudes Specialist.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS
- Conducts a tour guest presentation as trained and scheduled.
- Attends training classes for continuous improvement.
- Participates in demonstration/assessment rides that are scheduled with the Sales Managers or Sales Training Managers who invest in your success.
- Achieves personal and departmental written objectives as provided or determined throughout the fiscal year.
- Executes proper communication with the assigned Sales Training Managers and all members of the Elite Line Sales force. Assists in ensuring all questions are answered in a professional, informative, diplomatic and correct manner.
- Ensures and/or performs coaching and action plans as provided by the assigned Sales Training Managers and/or Sales Managers.
- Delivers the utmost level of customer service to all guests and owners to ensure a great sales tour experience.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this position. It is not intended to give all details or a step-by-step account of the way each procedure or task is performed. The incumbent is expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma, GED equivalent
- Higher education encouraged
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Active Arizona Real Estate License
- Mastery of the use of appropriate interpersonal social styles and methods to inspire and guide individuals towards goal achievement.
- Strong work ethic, high energy level and positive attitude
- Possesses a dynamic and expressive personality to engage guests with enthusiasm
- Professional and tactful
- Dependable and goal oriented.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be process oriented with attention to detail.
- Self-directed and independent but works as a team player.
- Persuasive interpersonal skills to gain acceptance of an idea, plan, activity, service or product from guests and co-workers.
- Participates in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong oral communication skills.
- Pursuit of continuous improvement to improve, enhance or increase personal knowledge and skills that will assist in job performance.
While performing the functions of this position, the Sales Consultant is required to be present throughout varied resort locations. Must be able to stand, walk, sit, climb stairs, and talk for extended periods of time. Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds and must be able to drive a golf cart. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Sales Consultant will divide his/her time between air-conditioned resort building and presentation rides that will require attending outdoor/indoor sales presentations with tour guests and management personnel on the resort property. The Sales Consultant must be flexible to adapt to immediate changing situations and environments based on team and guest needs.
Flexible rotating schedule Monday through Sunday. Typical schedule is five days on, two days off – must be flexible as needed for business operations.