To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
300 Penn Center Boulevard
Pittsburgh Area, PA 15235
- HR Dept - Call TODAY
- Phone: 412-347-0893
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business Admin (Entry Level)
OmniFlow Consulting • Pittsburgh Area, PA
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
OmniFlow Consulting has the opportunity for a Business Administration career where you can grow professionally and personally. We are now striving to attract and train the most capable and skilled individuals to help us acquire new clients, grow into new markets and develop new campaigns.
We provide full training and career advancement in this globally expanding industry.
NO EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY. These are ENTRY LEVEL positions in Customer Service and sales, Marketing and sales, Business, Sales and Communications. We provide the training and development you need to be SUCCESSFUL in your career path with our company.
If you are driven and career-oriented, you won't find a better opportunity than this to advance your career in Marketing and Business Sales. With your talent and our fun, supportive, team-oriented working environment, you'll have everything you need to achieve success!
RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION:
● Must be willing and able to learn different marketing and sales approaches quickly.
● Identify which part of the sales cycle the potential customer is in.
● Determine customer needs and propose appropriate service needs.
● Meet or exceed the new business marketing goals through outbound marketing efforts.
● Complete scheduled and booked activities to establish first and follow up appointments with customer decision makers.
● Prepare and deliver sales proposals/presentations in person
● Social media and search engine optimization
● Must present and communicate in a professional manner.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Must be organized with good time management skills.
● Possess proven analytical/problem solving solutions for the customer and the company.
● Previous marketing or sales experience is plus.
● Must be self-motivated and able to work independently to meet or exceed marketing and sales goals.
● Must have reliable transportation.
We are located in Pittsburgh, PA. Call HR Dept ASAP to schedule an interview today!