To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Butler, PA
- Emily Cooper
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Behavior Specialist Consultant
Family Behavioral Resources • Butler, PA
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
***This is a full time position!***
The Behavior Specialist Consultant (BSC) position is responsible for providing direct and indirect behavioral intervention and consultation for consumers, family members, and other stakeholders. This position is responsible for guiding treatment by developing a treatment plan, monitoring progress on goals, intervening directly with a consumer, and developing programs, as appropriate.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Leads and directs individualized treatment
- Provides treatment of the whole person
- Consults with all members of the treatment team to ensure plan participation
- Monitors individualized consumer-drive data to address consumer needs
- Supervises response to emergency/crisis situations with team members and consumers
- Participates in required meetings, evaluations, supervision and trainings
- Completes all required clinical documentation
- Maintains assigned, planned schedule
- Maintains a commitment to professional development
- Adheres to professional and ethical interaction policies and procedures
- Supports on-going and future business needs
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, Education, or similar human services field
- Professional licensure required (BSL, LSW or other mental health license)
- At least 1 year of experience in either a CASSP service system or employed by a licensed mental health services agency or subcontracted agency.