To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC
- Marcus Williams
- Phone: 908-356-0228
- Phone:: 908-356-0230
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Hotel & Hospitality Sales Manager ready for Growth!
Patrice & Associates, Inc • Washington, DC
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
tl;dr Awesome Sales Manager position in DC for someone with experience in extended stay, hotel, real estate or serviced apartment sales. Position pays up to $75k with bonus and great benefits. Apply Now! Do it!
Sales Manager with experience in extended stay, hotel, real estate, or serviced apartment sales
Base Salary from $70,000 to $75,000 plus bonus
- 401K with 4% company match
- 14-days PTO year one plus 9 paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision through United Healthcare
- Life Insurance
- Long and Short-term Disability Insurance
- Chance to work with the best recruiter ever
About Our Client:
We’re working with a leading global hospitality company that provides an alternative to standard hotel accommodations with more than 50,000 apartments in over 60 countries. Our client's 6 brands are strategically situated in key metropolitan locales ideal for business and pleasure, combining the luxuries of spacious apartment living with the benefits of hotel amenities. With nightly and extended stay options, our client offers accommodation solutions for temporary assignments, relocation and training, as well as leisure travel
About the Opportunity:
As a Sales Manager with this growing organization you will be responsible for identifying prospective clients, developing those prospects, and maintaining client relations at the highest levels. The position requires a self-motivated individual who can convey an image of confidence in themselves, value in the company, and leadership to others. This position requires and individual who can align themselves and their day-to-day functions with the Brand.
- Identify key decision makers for extended-stay travel
- Generate leads through cold calling on the telephone, person-to-person meetings and networking with prospective and actual clients
- Work with prospective and current clients selling vertically within each industry and business segment to identify additional business opportunities within their companies
- Network and participate in local professional organizations
- Familiarity with organizations such as ERC and SHRM plus others is required
- In-person follow up on leads received through general referrals, cross-selling, advertisements and inquiries
- Assist the General Manager in general sales activities, including trade shows, advertising, public relations and others as directed
- Consistently maintain a list of the top 25 revenue accounts and work on expanding that list
- Maintain a quarterly target list of 8 top accounts and work on producing business and expanding that list
- Complete weekly plans and quarterly action steps and review with the Director of Sales
- Update the company’s database with client information daily and weekly as needed
- Assist with development of the Sales Department annual budget and work within the budget
- Participate in apartment pricing issues and decisions
- A minimum of 3 years experience in direct sales of product and services with extended stay, hotel, real estate or serviced apartments
- Customer focused approach to problem solving and resolution skills
- Knowledge of travel and or relocation industry
- Extensive skill in development and delivery of sales presentations
- Experience using Sales Automation Software for tracking sales and account activity
- Proven success in a Customer focused sales environment
- Previous experience calling on upper management level clients through phone and in-person sales presentations
- Bachelors of Science or Bachelors of Arts is preferred
- Formal negotiation training is ideal
OK, OK, you actually read this far into the posting and you meet all (or most of) the requirements - and this sounds perfect for you, right? Enough with the searching through job ads - apply now!
Did we say Sales Manager? Sales Manager