To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Schaumburg, IL
- LAUNCH Human Resources
- Phone: 8478139621
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service and Sales Representative / ENTRY LEVEL / CSR
LAUNCH • Schaumburg, IL
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
LAUNCH is looking to fill entry level sales and customer service positions. Candidates must possess integrity, character and exemplary ambition for success. The customer service and sales representative position is considered an entry level sales position, meaning thorough training is provided. We have a strict promote only from within policy which provides sales and customer service specialists with ample room for advancement and experience in sales, leadership development, and business administration. Advancement and compensation are based upon an individual's performance.
Customer Service and Sales Responsibilities Include:
- Customer Service and Client Retention for existing accounts
- Using interpersonal and communication skills to work with customers
- New customer acquisition / relationship building
- Consult priority customers service
- Client branding / brand promotion
- Entry Level Management Training
- Work with our business development team to create a sales and marketing strategy that will support their objectives
- Meeting with customers face to face and conducting presentations
- Having full knowledge of our clients brands, goals, and standards
Entry Level Qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience.
- Leadership experience (professional, athletic or fraternity leadership considered)
- Competitive and proactive attitude
- Confident demeanor
- Strong student mentality
Please submit your resume and contact our HR Department for immediate consideration if you would describe yourself as the following:
*Excellent inter skills
*Exceptional customer relations
* Quick Learner
Our ideal candidate is a marketing professional with experience working in technology and a fundamental understanding of the renewable energy industry in Chicago and in the world. This person is energetic, irresistibly personable, and exhibits winning written and oral communication skills. This position is ideal for a self-starter interested in dreaming and building marketing initiatives with the help of our clients.
Benefits for Customer Service and Sales Representatives:
- Representing the leading renewable energy companies in the country
- Health benefits that start upon hire
- Competitive pay structure (training, base, bonus, residual)
- Taking part in Philanthropy events
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while having fun
- Excellent project planning skills and attention to detail
- Ability to coordinate and collaborate with both internal and external marketing team members
- Highly self-motivated with strong interpersonal skills
- Schedule flexibility
- Ability to multi-task, work autonomously and under tight timelines
- Ability to build relationships with others on the marketing team and in other field offices
- High degree of professionalism when interacting with internal or external client
- Business to business or recruitment related marketing experience
- 2 -4 year degree OR equivalent experience
- Sales and Marketing, or Customer Service experience