To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Arlington, VA
- Kevin Connelly
- Phone: 7038212842
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Sales (Entry level/Paid Training)
Agon Management Group • Arlington, VA
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Top 3 Reasons To Work At Agon Management Group
1. Our future is stable
AMG Inc, is a business consulting company specializing in improving the sales and marketing results for large corporations. Our office is located in Tyson Corner and we currently handle the sales, customer service, and marketing campaigns for clients in the energy industry. With our recent success in the Northern Virginia, we have implemented a growth strategy for one of our major client in order to grow the campaign nationwide over the next 5 years.
2. We believe in organically growing our organization
With our recent success, AMG is looking to aggressively expand. Our clients would like to implement our sales and marketing strategies in other major markets throughout the US. We are seeking individuals that can learn the sales and marketing as well as continue to grow into a leadership role. Experience is not required. We prefer to train from the ground up.
3. We provide unbelievable training
AMG values great teamwork. We have a very extensive sales training program that we offer to all qualified candidates. Our company culture encourages the belief that it is everyone’s responsibility to help the newest member of our team.
• Learn AMG's sales and marketing system and develop negotiation strategies
• Learn client-specific information and campaign-specific skillsets
• Conduct sales and marketing presentations to existing and prospective customers
• One on one sales based interaction with customers
• Teaching, training, and developing others in the sales and marketing
• Attending daily business classes and completing the leadership course curriculum
• Learning and taking on office responsibilities
• Provide Sales and Marketing support to account executive team
Incentivized compensation scale At AMG we understand that it is important to have money in your pockets. We offer a bonus/commission structure that allows individuals to earn extra money. On top of that, sales commissions and bonuses paid weekly. Advancement and compensation is based on individual performance.
Hands-on training we believe there is nothing more important a company can do than to invest in the growth of our employees personally and professionally. As they grow, so will our organization. We offer daily business classes and focused training in the areas of sales, marketing, customer service, leadership, and management in order to put you in the best situation to succeed.
Community service and philanthropy At AMG, we believe in giving back to the community. Our firm works very closely with local charities as well as worldwide organizations. In the past, our team members have contributed by attending charity events such as golf outings and poker tournaments as well as held fundraisers like bowling, dodgeball, softball, and flag football. We have worked with Operation Smile
Travel opportunities AMG offers many travel opportunities within the United States. This upcoming year we have plans to travel to Las Vegas, Austin, Cancun, London .The primary focus of these trips is to learn about different cultures, educate employees at sales seminars, and have some well-deserved rest and relaxation.
- Possesses a great student mentality
- Exceptionally driven with a strong work ethic
- Aspires to take on leadership roles
- Loves to be challenged
- Looking to learn all aspects of business and gain valuable experience
- Motivated to be part of our Marketing & Sales Management Training Program
- Have a "Solution-Oriented" mindset
- Competitive and sports-minded
- Likes to think “BIG" and is very goal-oriented
- Know what it means to “work hard, play hard"
This is an entry level marketing and sales consultant position so experience is not necessary, however it is desired. We offer hands on training as well as business classes in order to develop individuals to succeed in our company. We are not a staffing agency and do not hire independent contractors.
For more information, visit our website at www.agonmanagementgroup.com