To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Cassie Stephens
- Phone: (412) 349-8743
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Office and Medical Supply Sales Representative
Bealstone • Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 2 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
THIS IS AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION
CANDIDATES SHOULD BE LOCATED WITHIN THE METROPOLITAN PITTSBURGH AREA OR WILLING TO RELOCATE
Our client is currently seeking outgoing and motivated candidates to join their growing team in the Pittsburgh area. They are looking to fill ENTRY LEVEL office and medical supply sales positions with individuals that are looking to gain experience in the entry level sales, business to business sales, and medical supply sales industries.
Recently our client has expanded into the disposable medical supply sector. Our client is still primarily focused on growing their market share in the office supply sector, as they have a large client base. This new expansion however, diversifies the spectrum of products our customers can now use through our client, opening up new opportunities within our company.
This job entails face to face sales and account management to new and existing customers. Sales representatives will be responsible for maintaining and developing interpersonal relationships with existing and prospective clients within the metropolitan Pittsburgh region.
Responsibilities Of Employees:
1. Establish and maintain client relationships within a representatives territory
2. Plan appointments and prepare presentations for potential clients
3. Make sales and establish future visitations to ensure customer retention
4. Replicate sales expertise by training, coaching, and developing peers
5. Demonstrate sales skills for future advancement in leadership & management position
1. Paid training and hands on development from upper management
2. A fun, high energy, fast pace, competitive work environment
3. Career Advancement opportunities
4. Personal, Professional and Leadership Development
5. Bonuses & Travel Opportunities Throughout the Country
6. National and Regional Weekly Performance Rankings
The ideal candidate possesses the following qualities:
Internally Motivated and Success Driven
4 Year Bachelor's Degree, or Relevant Experience
Magnetic Personality with Ability to Lead Others
Excellent Interpersonal Communication Skills
Dedicated, Motivated, and Persistent
If you are a hard working, ambitious, and driven individual who is seeking entry level sales and experience in the medical supply industry, please APPLY NOW or email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Preference will be made to those candidates who have experience in business to business sales, medical sales, pharmaceutical sales, retail sales, customer service, account management, or other relevant fields.