To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
925 North McQueen Road
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Work from home transcription contract
Transcription Express, Inc. • Nashville, TN
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
WE ARE ABLE TO WORK WITH TRANSCRIPTIONISTS LOCATED IN MOST STATES IN THE US WITH HIGH-SPEED INTERNET!
Transcription Express, Inc. is a well-established transcription services provider that has been in business since 1995. We specialize in verbatim interview style transcription for large corporations. We currently work with over 160 subcontractor Transcriptionists who process over 18,000 transcripts per month.
We are looking for skilled, reliable, and deadline driven transcription subcontractors who want to work with a transcription company that is prepared to provide transcription work on a regular, steady, and ongoing basis, Monday through Friday.
Our system is simple: Transcriptionists can download client audio files via the internet to their computer 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via our online digital system.
Transcriptionists work on their transcripts in the comfort of their own home or office. When transcripts are completed they must be uploaded back to Transcription Express within 24-hours of receipt.
Equipment is minimal, but should include a PC or laptop with the Windows 7Pro, 8Pro or newer operating systems and high-speed internet. A digital footpedal, headset and system access license are required to use our system.
Transcription contractors can be located in most states in the US and must have reliable high-speed internet. Qualified transcriptionists should be prepared to receive client files 5 days a week, Monday through Friday.
Due to our large volume of client audios, transcriptionists should expect to dedicate a minimum of 3 hours per day/5 days a week (Monday through Friday) or more to transcription. Additionally, due to our strict document turnaround time requirements and general reliability concerns, we prefer not to contract with people who already have full-time positions or contracts with other companies.
This is production-type work and subcontractors are paid for each page produced, Depending on typing speed and the amount of transcription completed daily, most transcriptionists earn from $600 to $1600.00 plus per month after a probationary period. Completion of our online Vendor Qualification Program is required in order to receive client audio files.
Check us out on the Better Business Bureau site...we are an A+ rated company! Or check out our website at transcriptionexpress.com and click on the transcriptionist opportunities tab.
To qualify for work as a contract transcriptionist/typist with our company you must meet the following requirements:
- Type at least 60 words per minute with 90% or better accuracy. Previous transcription experience, particularly with verbatim style transcription, a plus.
- Be able to show proficiency in spelling and homonyms.
- Be a native English speaker and located in the United States.
- Have a computer with the Windows 7Pro or 8 Pro operating system and reliable high-speed internet. A digital footpedal and stereo headset can be purchased through several online retailers and are required before beginning our Vendor Qualification Program. A system access license is required and is leased from Transcription Express at no cost.
- Potential transcription contractors must complete our online Vendor Qualification Program before being assigned client transcription files. Completion of the Program does not guarantee a contract offer will be extended.
- Be willing to submit to an extensive background check.
To apply for this position, please go to our website at: www.transcriptionexpress.com and click on the Transcriptionist Opportunities tab.