To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
100 North LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60602
- Mack and Associates, LTD.
- Phone: 3123680677
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mack & Associates, Ltd • Chicago, IL
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This is an amazing opportunity to work with a group of people who make a difference with the most influential companies in Chicago. Work with a fun, progressive, high-energy and growth oriented staffing agency in the Chicago Loop area. We are expanding our team due to demand for our services and are looking for a dynamic and results-oriented professional who has staffing experience or a professional services background. Mack & Associates, Ltd. identifies, locates and evaluates Chicago's strongest administrative support professionals on a Direct-Hire, Temp-to-Hire and Temporary/ Flexible staffing services.
Responsibilities for Sales/ Client Relations:
- Promote full service staffing solutions with a consultative approach to new and existing client relationships
- Identify, cultivate and close sales with prospective clients
- Introduce company services via cold calls and social media networking
- Conduct research to pinpoint potential business opportunities
- Meet with prospective clients to assess their needs and discuss services
- Guide internal consultants on the practices and nuances of client company’s culture and needs
- Assist with developing new marketing strategies to directly reach prospects
- Attend local networking events promoting our services and ability to build rapport with community decision-makers
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2+ years' experience in staffing agency or complimentary business, i.e., business-to-business/professional services sales
- Ability to work both within a team and independently
- Exhibits a high sense-of-urgency and tenacity
- Ambitious and financially driven
- Enjoys being challenged and learning on a daily basis
- Excellent communication skills that build great and authentic rapport with others
- Ability to multi-task with an attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and positive approach with all you do
- Comfortable and confident in networking with others