To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
- Apply Via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Pre-Owned Sales Rep
Golling CDJR • Bloomfield Hills, MI
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Sales Representatives demonstrate automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking test drives; explaining warranties and services.
- Sales Representatives prospect daily for potential customers; maintain consistent rapport with previously sold customers.
- Sales Representatives maintain an owner follow up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
- Maintain knowledge of incoming inventory, features, accessories and how they benefit customers.
- Realize that business is built on customer satisfaction and be devoted to guaranteeing satisfaction to our customers.
- Establish personal goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
- Learn to overcome objections; ask for the sale; negotiate price; complete sales or purchase agreement; explain services, and finance.
- Provide sales management information by completion reports.
- Attend sales meetings and training sessions as required.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
Requirements (include but are not limited to):
- Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written.
- Confidence in your ability to be successful.
- A desire to work in a commission, performance-based, environment.
- Great attitude with high-energy personality.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- Ability to follow directions
- Great listening skills
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Michigan driver’s license and a good driving record.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
- Competitive Pay Plans
- Monthly Bonuses
- Huge Earning Potential
- Full Training & Support
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision, Life, Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- Employee Vehicle Demo Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities