To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2 Concourse Parkway
Atlanta, GA 30328
- Teya Deleveaux
- Phone: 4048163221
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Safe-Guard Products International, LLC • Atlanta, GA
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Safe-Guard Products is currently recruiting for a new training class of (10) T & W Claims Adjusters in our Atlanta, GA office. We anticipate that the new class will start on April 09, 2018.
The Safe-Guard Difference
Founded in 1992 and based in Atlanta, Safe-Guard Products International, LLC is the leading provider of Finance and Insurance products in the automotive aftermarket industry as well as the RV, marine, and motorcycle/powersports segments. The Company develops, markets, and administers the highest-quality programs and matches them with unparalleled customer service, advanced technology solutions, and industry-leading training. Safe-Guard is a proud partner to more than half the country’s top 500 dealers, the most successful general agents, and the largest dealer groups across the United States and Canada.
What Safe-Guard Provides
· Industry and Product Expertise: Safe-Guard is the leading North American provider of optional vehicle protection solutions.
o 25 years of Finance & Insurance experience
o No. 1 provider of branded protection products and programs
o No. 1 provider of Bundled Products
o No. 1 provider of Tire & Wheel Protection
o No. 1 provider of Theft Protection
o Top 3 provider of Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP)
· Compliance & Financial Stability: Safe-Guard places the highest priorities on compliance and regulatory requirements. Accountable legal practices and responsible risk management are two key factors to Safe-Guard’s financial strength.
· World-Class Administration: With state-of-the-art claims center technology and over 500 employees in Atlanta, GA, Irvine, CA, and Toronto, Canada, Safe-Guard is dedicated to delivering uncomplicated and hassle-free care to our customers.
· Comprehensive Sales & Marketing Solutions: Safe-Guard is proud to support our clients with strategic sales, training, and marketing solutions from our in-house team to help drive sales.
- Provide customer support to dealerships in resolving claims due to product adjustments,
- Communicate with all levels of the organizations, work with reps to evaluate and identify products and work to provide immediate resolution to multiple claims
- Ensure accuracy on checks and payments to customers
- Provide guidance to dealership personnel
- Perform other related claims duties as assigned.
- Handles/adjudicates all customer calls for a particular call.
- Keeps record of the phone call and transmits claim form to Dealership or Repair Facility.
- Drives the status of the claim within the Safe-Guard system.
- Receives documentation and organizes by claim number
- May have to order an appraisal when claim is over a certain amount or possible fraud.
- If claim denied, sends denial letter to customer and copies dealership if necessary.
- Sends missing information letter to customer if document is missing and copies Dealership if necessary. Notates the system.
- Adheres to Quality Assurance Guidelines
- Prior to sending checks out, must ensure premium is first received from Dealership
- Determines priorities when receiving multiple claims.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Claims Center Manager or Team Lead.
- PDR Handling
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must possess High School diploma or equivalent.
- Attention to detail and ability to handle complex situations
- Proficient in Windows and MS-Office Products (Work, PowerPoint & Excel)
- Good punctuation, spelling, mathematical, grammar, analyze complex-detailed reports and attention to detail is a must.
- Exercise sound judgment when interacting with customers and vendors.
- Preferred - two years of experience in a high volume Call Center.
- Preferred - two years of experience in automotive insurance or warranty claims.
- Preferred - one year of experience with in an automotive repair or tech role.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Teamwork/Collaboration: Support team members by establishing effective interpersonal relationships and cross functional partnering.
- Job Knowledge: Clearly demonstrates a good grasp of key job functions, relevant terminology, technical processes and standards.
- Customer Experience: Communicate effectively with customers, advocate customer needs and initiate resolution
Safe-Guard Products International is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, disability or protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.