Regents Park of Winter Park is currently looking for an RN Unit Manager.
Regents Park of Winter Park provides a full range of skilled nursing services that include:
- Infusion Therapy
- Enteral Therapy
- Wound Care
- Tracheotomy Care
- Portable Diagnostics:
Our comprehensive programs meet the changing needs of both our short-term patients recovering from surgery or an acute illness, as well as the needs of our long-term residents.
To be considered for this opportunity you must meet the following minimum criteria:
- Registered Nurse licensed in the State of FL
- BSN degree preferred, however an AS degree will be considered in conjunction with proven managerial experience
- Directs staff, creates work assignments, makes daily rounds to ensure each resident receives appropriate nursing care.
- Participation in on-call rotation.
- 2+ years of relevant management experience in long-term care, skilled, and/or sub-acute care.
- Unit manager must have proven experience in directing, leading, supervising staff as successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating, planning, and implementing resident care and services.
- Excellent customer service skills; dedication and commitment to providing excellent healthcare services to our residents and patients.
- Excellent ability to foster a team-oriented work environment.
Regents Park of Winter Park is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
Intravenous (Iv) Fusions
Hardworking And Dedicated
Registered Nurse Certified
Long Term Care
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: RP of WP
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Regents Park of Winter Park has been serving Orange and Seminole Counties, including Winter Park, Casselberry, Maitland Orlando, Altamonte Springs, Oviedo, Longwood and Winter Springs for over 20 years. Our facility is located close to local hospitals.
View the full profile
We provide post-acute services, rehabilitative services, skilled nursing, short and long term care through Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapists; Registered and Licensed Practical Nurses; and Certified Nursing Assistants. This is complemented by Social Services, Activities, Nutritional Services, Housekeeping and Laundry Services. With over 195 years of combined experience, our staff of professionals is here to meet the needs of each and every patient and resident.
Our post-acute services assist those transitioning from hospital to home. Our team of professionals will work with the physician to provide the level of care and services that will help each individual meet their goals for a successful discharge home.
For those residents who can no longer be on their own and need long term care we offer general nursing and restorative services in a warm and home like environment.