To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
310 South Racine Avenue
Chicago, IL 60607
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Franchise Sales & Development Leader: Midwest and Central Mountain
The Learning Experience • Chicago, IL
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Learning Experience is the nation’s fastest growing Academy of Early Education franchise, educating and enhancing the lives of more than 20,000 children ages 6 weeks to 6 years old each year. Today, we are in the enviable position of having 300 locations opened or under development with plans to more than double that in the next five years.
We are searching for enthusiastic, career-minded team members to share in our success. At T.L.E. we believe that people are the most important ingredient of any business. It is the people who tell the true story of what that business stands for—and it is the people who ultimately determine what can be achieved. That is why creating a culture based on trust, respect, and inclusion is a high priority for us. We encourage and trust our people to always reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. TLE® has given many employees a platform to display their talent and further their careers.
The Franchise Sales & Development Leader is responsible for the strategic growth and development of the Learning Experience franchise centers in the Midwest and Central Mountain geographies. This leader will have a dramatic impact on the overall company revenue and profitability, as these territories have become a key driver of our overall success. This leader must bring a strong work ethic, be team focused and have a network that has depth and breadth to hit the ground running. The role can be based in either the city of Chicago, or at The Learning Experience World Headquarters in Deerfield Beach, Florida.
- Directly conducts extensive strategic marketing efforts to both source and create a deep pipeline of qualified franchisees to select from; must be a proactive, assertive and polished sales leader in relentless pursuit of best in class single and multi-unit franchisees.
- Works in strong partnership and collaboration with the Marketing team to develop new strategic initiatives that increase lead generation, drive qualified prospects and ultimately match the highest quality franchisee to our centers.
- Build and cultivate relationships with new and existing franchisees in support of our vast expansion plans in the Midwest and Central Mountain geographies.
- Works with Real Estate team to stay in front of and manage the sales pipeline, continually tracking progress against goals and adjusting plans accordingly.
- Educates prospects about The Learning Experience: our brand, our culture, vision and values. Interview and assess potential franchisees for both performance and fit.
- Guide prospects through the development process which includes: approvals, financing, operations, and development agreements.
- Closely collaborates with the Operations, Legal and real estate teams to ensure that development schedules are achieved well in advance and only qualifies franchisees are matched.
- Coordinates internal support and resources, successfully transitioning franchisees to the real estate and construction services support teams.
- Provides guidance and feedback to The Learning Experience executives on your strategic direction, and overall improvements to our processes, forecasting and tools.
- Undergraduate degree in business, marketing or related field and/or relative work experience.
- 8+ years of demonstrated franchise sales success.
- Able to leverage an already significant network across multiple industries in the Midwest.
- Effective communicator with demonstrated success in building relationships with franchisees and
- executive management.
- Highly creative, enthusiastic, growth oriented and self-motivated.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems.