To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
210 Hillsboro Technology Drive
Deerfield Beach, FL 33441
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Franchise Development Leader: Midwest and Central Mountain Territory
The Learning Experience • Deerfield Beach, FL
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Learning Experience is the nation’s fastest growing Academy of Early Education franchise, educating and enhancing the lives of more than 20,000 children ages 6 weeks to 6 years old each year. Today, we are in the enviable position of having 300 locations opened or under development with plans to more than double that in the next five years.
The Franchise Sales & Development Leader is responsible for the strategic growth and development of the Learning Experience franchise centers in the Midwest and Central Mountain geographies. This leader will have a dramatic impact on the overall company revenue and profitability, as these territories have become a key driver of our overall success. This leader must bring a strong work ethic, be team focused and have a network that has depth and breadth to hit the ground running. The role can be based at either The Learning Experience World Headquarters in Deerfield Beach, Florida, or in the city of Chicago.
- Directly conducts extensive strategic marketing efforts to both source and create a deep pipeline of qualified franchisees to select from; must be a proactive, assertive and polished sales leader in relentless pursuit of best in class single and multi-unit franchisees.
- Works in strong partnership and collaboration with the Marketing team to develop new strategic initiatives that increase lead generation, drive qualified prospects and ultimately match the highest quality franchisee to our centers.
- Build and cultivate relationships with new and existing franchisees in support of our vast expansion plans in the Midwest and Central Mountain geographies. A strong network in the Midwest and Central Mountain territory is highly desirable.
- Works with Real Estate team to stay in front of and manage the sales pipeline, continually tracking progress against goals and adjusting plans accordingly.
- Educates prospects about The Learning Experience: our brand, our culture, vision and values. Interview and assess potential franchisees for both performance and fit.
- Guide prospects through the development process which includes: approvals, financing, operations, and development agreements.
- Closely collaborates with the Operations, Legal and real estate teams to ensure that development schedules are achieved well in advance and only qualifies franchisees are matched.
- Coordinates internal support and resources, successfully transitioning franchisees to the real estate and construction services support teams.
- Provides guidance and feedback to The Learning Experience executives on your strategic direction, and overall improvements to our processes, forecasting and tools.
- Undergraduate degree in business, marketing or related field and/or relative work experience.
- 8+ years of demonstrated franchise sales success.
- Able to leverage an already significant network across multiple industries in the Midwest.
- Effective communicator with demonstrated success in building relationships with franchisees and
- executive management.
- Highly creative, enthusiastic, growth oriented and self-motivated.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems.