To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
225 West Station Square Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
- Lisa Villavicencion
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative - Pay up to $16.00 per hour
CardWorks • Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CardWorks Servicing, LLC, is a large privately held provider of support services for credit card and installment loan servicing in North America. The company is currently seeking Customer Service Associates for ourPittsburgh, PA location.
About the Job:
If you enjoy assisting people and providing great customer service, CardWorks Servicing is the right place for you. Our Associates provide assistance to our customers who have questions about their credit card, Visa or MasterCard accounts (No Sales, No Telemarketing). We are inbound Call Center and we have several shifts available, early, late mornings and afternoons, which all include one weekend day, either a Saturday or Sunday.
Answering telephone call inquiries and promoting an organization's products and services. Responsible for researching and resolving complaints to ensure customer retention and satisfaction.
- Assists and advises cardholder regarding their credit card accounts
- Answers telephone and interacts with customers in a professional manner
- Facilitates problem resolution in accordance with policy and procedure
- Updates and notates customer information within the operating system
- Completes necessary steps to initiate account transactions and investigations
- Advises cardholders of billing disputes procedures including transferring call or opening disputes if after hours
- Determines when to escalate calls that require further assistance
Qualified candidates need to possess the following:
- Excellent customer service skills (previous experience helpful)
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume call center
As part of CardWorks' hiring process we conduct the following: credit checks, background checks, drug testing, and employment verification. EOE