To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Auburn, WA
- 1005 C Street NW - Auburn, WA 98001
- Phone:: (253) 876-6730
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Warehouse Manager Trainee - Minimum starting at $23 per hour
Uline • Auburn, WA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Warehouse Manager Trainee
Minimum starting at $23 per hour
Fast. Energetic. Driven by you.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Warehouse department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in distribution, shipping and receiving, forklift operation, or picking and packing, Uline is the company for you.
Uline seeks Warehouse Manager Trainees to help drive distribution at its Seattle Distribution Center in Auburn, WA (between Seattle and Tacoma).
Position is moving to Lacey, WA in early 2019.
HOURS: (will rotate thru both shifts).
- Monday - Friday, 10:30 AM to 7 PM.
- Sunday - Thursday, 8:30 PM to 5 AM.
WAREHOUSE MANAGER TRAINEE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Master Uline's inbound and outbound operations through an 18-month rotational program.
- Participate in hands-on UPS, Freight, Returns, Receiving, Restock, Transfers, Velocity, Inventory Control, QC and Maintenance department training.
- Develop warehouse managerial skills by leading and motivating others.
- Complete forklift and warehouse equipment certifications throughout job rotations.
WAREHOUSE MANAGER TRAINEE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree.
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- High-energy, self-motivated team player with the ability to multitask.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
WAREHOUSE MANAGER TRAINEE BENEFITS
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the “APPLY" button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Uline is a drug-free workplace
WAREHOUSE, WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT TRAINEE, WAREHOUSE MANAGER TRAINEE, WAREHOUSE MANAGER, WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT, DISTRIBUTION, SUPPLY CHAIN, MANAGEMENT, MANAGEMENT TRAINEE, OPERATIONS, MANAGER TRAINEE, MANAGER, PARCEL, LTL, RETURNS, RECEIVING, RESTOCK, TRANSFERS, SLOTTING, WAREHOUSE EQUIPMENT, PICK / PACK, LOGISTICS, FORKLIFT, WAREHOUSE, SEATTLE, TACOMA, AUBURN, WAREHOUSE MANAGER TRAINEE, MANAGER TRAINEE, WAREHOUSE LEAD, LEAD, WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR, SUPERVISOR