To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ankeny, IA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Health Care Coordinator, RN
Edencrest at Siena Hills • Ankeny, IA
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Senior Housing is an Iowa based company that proudly offers premier independent living, assisted living and memory care communities in Iowa and across the Midwest. Our communities lead the industry in innovation, integrity, compassion, commitment and expertise. Being on the forefront of providing one-on-one, personalized care with the assistance of the latest technology and security, Senior Housing communities offer peace of mind second to none.
We are seeking a full-time Health Care Coordinator for our community, Edencrest at Siena Hills, in Ankeny, Iowa. The Health Care Coordinator is responsible for planning, developing, organizing, implementing and directing people-centered care programs for all residents.
- Work in partnership with the community manager to lead community culture that acts with compassion and integrity.
- Coordinate and implement the delivery of resident care.
- Complete assessments and write service plans for all current and prospective residents as required by company policies.
- Responsible for (EHR) Electronic Health Record.
- Be responsible for notifying doctor and family of any health concerns.
- Be responsible for documenting residents’ health concerns in Nurse’s Notes.
- Be responsible for having EMAR prepared, accurately, monthly and as needed.
- Ability to train and lead Resident Assistants to deliver personal care and act in accordance with the five core values and four core principles.
- Maintain and schedule adequate staffing. Recruiting, hiring, terminating, and supervising Resident Assistant and any additional Wellness/Nursing staff.
- Present in-services and act as a leader in all meetings and training sessions.
- Maintain resident files with all forms required by state law.
- Maintain inventory of nursing equipment and supplies and perform annual inventory of all items related to health care.
- Uphold confidentiality and Health Insurance and Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulations. Act as the community HIPAA compliance officer.
- Be responsible for overseeing all medication reminders and administration.
- Assure 24-hour, 7-days per week on-site coverage to respond to calls for urgent assistance from residents of the Community, and to respond to fire alarms or other emergencies.
- Other Duties as assigned
- RN – Registered Nurse, current state of employment
- CPR certification
- 4 years’ health care management experience in retirement communities
- Must have experience managing six people or more