To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bakersfield, CA 93309
- Tammy Power
- Phone: 661-833-5141
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Creative Financial Staffing • Bakersfield, CA
Posted 2 months ago
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading construction company and has an immediate need for a hard-working, efficient Full Charge Bookkeeper.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE BOOKKEEPER:
- The Bookkeeper will verify, allocate, and post details of business transactions to subsidiary accounts to general ledger.
- Summarize details in separate ledgers and transfer data to general ledger.
- Transferring information from one spreadsheet into another system.
- Reconciling and making sure both systems tie out.
- Compile reports to show statistics such as cash receipts and expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, profit and loss, and other items pertinent to operation of business.
- Calculate employee wages from records and prepare checks for payment of wages.
- Prepare withholding, Social Security, and other tax reports.
- Generate monthly statements to customers.
- Complete records to or though trial balance.
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE BOOKKEEPER ROLE:
- Experience working at an association or membership
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Full charge bookkeeping experience
- Solid computer skills
- Knowledge of Sage
- Experience using Net Forum a huge plus
Please email resume for immediate consideration.
Key Words: bookkeeper, full charge bookkeeper, bookkeeping, accounting