Equilibrium Solutions, LLC’s client is looking for a Director of Human Resources in New York, New York.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
The successful candidate will have a passion for our mission and will help lead us through our next phase of growth. The Director of HR’s job is to focus on our employees: helping them be productive, effective and skilled in their jobs and ensuring we have the kind of environment that supports their success. Talent management, staff development, change management and labor relations are our priority areas within human resources.
The Director of HR is a member of the leadership team. Like all leadership roles, this position is responsible for implementing strategic initiatives that ensure that we fulfill our mission and meet the expectations of our consumers and funders as well as getting the details right.
The Director of HR manages all HR activities within the organization. These functions include:
● Talent acquisition and performance management;
● Staff development;
● Employee relations including coordinating our relationship with our local union, policy development and updates, handling employee issues as they arise, investigations;
● Payroll and benefits, HR administration.
Requirements (include but are not limited to):
● Minimum of 7 years work experience including 5 years in HR.
● Comprehensive understanding of local, state and federal employment laws;
● Experience working in a union environment and handling collective bargaining.
● Demonstrated ability to engage with employees at all levels of the organization as well as form strong external partnerships. You’ll be interacting with diverse constituencies including: consumers, staff, leadership, funders and other stakeholders.
● Demonstrates the highest standards of integrity, ethics, respect, and humility.
● Collaborative and resourceful, a consensus builder.
● Bachelor’s degree. Advanced degree in a relevant field and/or SHRM certification is a plus.
Benefits are available.
Third Party Applications Not Accepted
Equilibrium Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.