To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Arlington, TX
- Human Resources
- Phone: 972-807-9319
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Account Representative ( Full Time / Training Provided)
Trust Group, Inc. • Arlington, TX
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Immediate Hire for Full Time Customer Account Representative - Paid Training Provided
Have you demonstrated the ability to achieve results in a challenging and fast-paced environment? Are you a self-starter with the desire to achieve and win? Trust Group Inc is hiring 5 top candidates to fill our Full Time Customer Account Representative position.
Trust Group, Inc. was established to aid our clients in expanding their marketing reach. We focus on face-to-face sales and marketing to ensure excellent customer satisfaction and solid relationships are built. We give our best effort to our clients, and we always put our team members first. We’re looking for team members who are serious about growth opportunity within our company.
Key Responsibilities for Full Time Customer Account Representative:
- Demonstrate critical thinking and a strategic mindset to understand customers’ buying behavior to leverage sales
- Meet and greet with customers one on one to deliver catered sales presentations
- Sell and promote client’s product and services directly to key decision makers and end consumers
- Develop strong customer rapport to establish long term relationships between client and customers
- Entrepreneurial mindset to analyze, develop and grow marketing strategies
- Operate with high integrity and comply with client policies and procedures
- Associate or Bachelors degree is preferred but not mandatory
- Interest in sales, customer service, marketing, retail management
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment and work solo
- People oriented and fun personality
- Self-motivated and solid work ethic
We are interviewing top candidates this week only! To be considered for our Full Time Customer Account Representative position, contact our HR Department at 972.807.9319 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. We look forward to speaking with you soon.