Partner with us for great opportunities!
PrideStaff is your local "Award Winning" staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work. For 5 consecutive years our company has been awarded "Best in Staffing" by our talented Associates working in a variety of roles at our client sites. Our recruiters are dedicated to getting to know you and advocating on your behalf with leading employers.
We are seeking ambitious and hard-working Warehouse Associates for immediate openings in Portland, Beaverton, Hillsboro and Lake Oswego areas. If you are experienced in shipping/receiving please contact us!
Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers by accurately pulling, staging, checking, packing, and shipping customer orders.
* Accurately pull, pack, and stage orders.
* Verify orders that have been pulled by others.
* Use ERP system to ship orders, pull, and put away new inventory.
* Maintain inventory accuracy and location accuracy for stocked items using the First In First Out
* Participates in team meetings
* Assists with keeping the stockroom and warehouse clean and organized, to include putting products away in proper location, and sorting packing material into the proper recycling bins.
*Participate in process improvements and lean objectives, such as Kaizans, serving as a team member or project lead.
*Ability to use standard warehouse equipment such as, but not limited to, hand truck, cart, or pallet
* Will provide excellent customer service and maintain a professional attitude to all co-workers and
* Effective at working in a team environment. Shares information with others; listens and responds
* Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 35 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50
* Accuracy in counting, attention to detail, and organizational skills.
* Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs, and Google Mail and Calendar system.
* Works under immediate supervision. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
*Performs daily receiving duties as outlined in Receiving Procedure.
* Responsible for input of daily receipts into database.
* Will provide excellent customer service and maintain a professional attitude to all co-workers and external
* Will maintain a good/professional working relationship with suppliers/carriers.
* May assist with pulling kits when needed.
* Responsible for assisting with flow of material and maintaining established inventory levels between multiple warehouse and stockroom locations.
*Assist with keeping the stockroom and warehouse clean and organized, to include putting products away in proper location, labeling bins, and sorting packing material into the proper recycling bins.
*May perform cycle counts and inventory counts as requested.
*Accuracy in counting, attention to detail, and organizational skills are an essential job function.
Multiple Shifts! Multiple Opportunities!
Pay: $14.00 to $14.50/hr D.o.E.