To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Henderson, NV
- Human Resources
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Apollo Concepts • Henderson, NV
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Marketing and Sales Department Openings
We are looking for a passionate Entry Level Sales Associates who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers.
You will be responsible for developing relationships within your assigned territory, connecting with key decision makers. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Execute day to day sales and marketing, and campaign management
- Excel in our management training program working from Entry Level to Senior Management
- Manage the implementation and delivery of a key client’s activity, maximizing performance, return on investment, and identifying opportunity to expand
- Own all problem solving, troubleshooting, client campaign requests, media planning and key implementations
- One on one sales based interaction with customers
- Build client relationships through service excellence and balance their campaign needs with your proactive approach
- Get your hands dirty with team building, growth, and expansion efforts
**This is an entry level position with advancement opportunities into senior management**
- Variety of bonuses and incentives: sporting events, concert tickets, days off, etc.
- Trips to cool places like Puerto Rico, LA, Atlanta, NYC, and Cancun
- Daily team development activities
- Sponsored lunch parties
- After hour work gatherings: intramural games/sports
- One on one development from company executives
- Annual awards and recognition
- Holidays off
- Investment in your growth and progression
Advancement and compensation are based on performance
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Relevant experience in a leadership role
- Ability to speak English fluently and idiomatically.
- Interest in developing customer partnerships.
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize activity.
Experience in the following is a plus!
- Customer Service / Restaurant / Hospitality / Retail
- Sports / Team Environment
If you're up for the challenge and fit these qualifications send us your resume!
About Apollo Concepts:
We achieve success in meeting our client's goals by creating a culture that breeds excellence by providing opportunity within a team-oriented and positive environment; making Apollo Concepts a win-win situation for clients and employees alike. We continually foster this mutually beneficial relationship by making our top priority focusing on the personal and professional development of our people. We ensure the continued growth of our company, as well as, an ever expanding portfolio of our clients.
We pride ourselves on character, ambition, integrity and work ethic of our people and attribute these qualities to our overall success. Just like our overall approach to business, our team offers cutting-edge and unique one one one development from upper management through our competitive training program. This innovated program allows us to enhance individuals' natural talent and abilities to created visionary professionals, who have the ability to communicate effectively and truly value the significance of a diligent work ethic and a positive attitude.