To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
101 Northwest 74th Street
Miami, FL 33150
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Lennar Homes • Miami, FL
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Lennar Corporation is seeking Business Analysts to work in their Miami FL location. These are full time, direct hire positions.
Lennar is the leading builder of quality new homes in the most desirable real estate markets across the nation. Our home plans demonstrate our commitment to our customers by showcasing outstanding new home construction and a dedication to excellence in homebuilding.
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for maintaining, supporting and upgrading our web-based scheduling and supply chain tool, so if you have experience providing second-tier support, coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party consultants in order to deliver enhancements and new functionality, and are looking for an exciting new opportunity, with a progressive fortune 500 company, we would like to speak to you. Please apply!
- Provides second-tier support requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically and provide issue resolution in a timely manner. Follow standard help desk procedures and administer help desk software.
- Proactively track and analyze incoming software issues to identify problem trends and known error conditions and develop technical and training solutions to minimize reoccurrences and severity until a permanent solution is implemented.
- Responsible for testing and deployment of new and enhanced functionality in releases.
- Document test and rollout plans with milestones, assign activities to other team members, communicate and monitor timelines for release.
- Ensures knowledge transfer to the support organization occurs prior to system go-live.
- Creates support documentation for rollouts and PowerPoint presentations for webinars and conduct training as needed and coordinate deployment.
- Manage development projects from initial requirement definition through implementation and ongoing maintenance. This includes developing and tracking project plans, creating test scripts, performing tests, prioritizing tasks, and managing deadlines. Develop both internal & external documentation, including mapping of process flows and procedures guides.
- Responsible for monitoring and troubleshooting of integration between scheduling tool and ERP Systems.
- Work with end users to gain understanding of business processes’ and procedures to ensure system designs meets business needs. Identify where additional technological efficiencies could be delivered. Apply current business processes to new or existing functionality to better align with business needs.
- Review all enhancement design requests for accuracy and completeness. Review with the requestor to ensure it meets their expectations prior to elevating to manager. Collaborate with team members on priorities of enhancements and bug fixes.
- Document functional requirements that describe the system, process, or product to fulfill the business requirements.
- Develop record and publish support knowledgebase for end users for use in troubleshooting, training, and other areas as defined. Update training documentation to reflect new functionality as deployed.
- Assist in the training of new System Administrators and re-training for current System Administrators to improve system utilization. Training classes may be conducted in person or via WebEX.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in related field.
- Must have 3 years of recent experience as Business Systems Analyst
- 1 year of experience with Visio or Process Modeling
- The ability to travel occasionally.
- Have experience working with Homebuilder scheduling software or a strong background in homebuilding concepts and supply chain management.
- A working knowledge of JD Edwards or similar accounting system and related integration software systems.
- Strong project planning and organizing skills with demonstrated success in managing project to completion.
- Excellent understanding and application of Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel (macros, pivot tables, v-lookups), Power Point and Microsoft Project
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-orientated, collaborative environment is essential.
- Knowledge and experience with help desk software and standard customer service principles and practices.
- Some travel may be required for the purpose of meeting with clients, stakeholders, or off-site personnel/management.