To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Waltham, MA
- Phone: 908-315-9558
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Executive Administrative Assistant
Neotecra, Inc. • Waltham, MA
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are actively hiring for Admin Assistant at Waltham, MA.
If interested, please respond back with your updated word format resume. No C2C/C2H. This position is on W2 only for US Citizens/ Green Card/ EAD.
Job Title: Admin Assistant
Location: Waltham, MA
Duration: 7+ Months
- Effectively and efficiently manage VP’s internal and external stakeholder engagements and demands through a complex calendar, travel logistics, numerous internal and external phone calls, and expense reports with multiple exchange rates, handling all details with competent expertise.
- Continuously monitor and manage VP’s multiple methods of communication through internal/external email, internal/external phone calls, and in-person inquiries. Assign where appropriate, prioritize, and track for follow-through enabling the VP to be more effective.
- Provide VP with well thought-out recommendations and appropriate courses of action after thoroughly analyzing the data and elements of an issue.
- Identify and evaluate opportunities to improve process, efficiency and ways to increase productivity by eliminating low/no value processes/activities while striving to maintain the highest quality at the lowest cost.
- Professionalism must be maintained at all times. Responsibility to enhance the company’s reputation when speaking on behalf of the VP whether internally or externally.
Front office and first point of contact for VP. This includes owning customer inquiries/issues from their inception until resolved to the customer’s satisfaction.
Knowledge & Experience Required:
- Associates Degree and/or minimum of 5years of experience preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity effectively under pressure, and rapidly acclimate to changing circumstances while maintaining sound judgment and common sense.
- Self-motivated and self-directed to work independently involving the VP only when necessary.
- Assemble and handle highly confidential and sensitive information with utmost discretion (e.g. C-Suite regulatory and customer issues; salary information; sensitive employee and HR matters, etc.).
- Possess strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills necessary to effectively handle external and internal callers and C-Suite visitors for the VP.
- Comprehend, evaluate and succinctly explain information in a clear, candid and consistent manner.
If interested, please respond back with your updated word format resume or apply for this job for complete details.