Bankers Life® is looking for individuals who are self-motivated, persistent, and can communicate confidently with a strong customer service mindset. Our Insurance Sales Agents focus on providing the best customer service experience as they help their clients navigate through the insurance and retirement planning process. We offer award-winning training on insurance education and sales techniques that in combination with your current skill set will put you on the fast track to a successful sales career.
Performance based incentives include:
- This is a commission and bonus position, and while it is not salaried, top first-entry level agents average $41,000 - $62,000
- New Agents can achieve production-based incentives of up to $12,000 in their first year
- Earn an extra $1,600 in your first month with Bankers Life - all it requires is you being an active agent in good standing with the company
- Experienced Sales Agents that have been part of Bankers Life for two plus years earn upwards of $100,000+ in commissions and bonuses
As an Insurance Sales Agent, your responsibilities will range from:
• Use company-sponsored leads to identify and schedule appointments with your clients
• Assist and review a customer’s insurance policy options and plan for their future
• Identify new avenues of business and sales opportunities
• Participate in branch trainings to understand trends from field research
Bankers Life has offered challenging and rewarding insurance sales opportunities for over 130 years with branch offices nationwide.
It’s time to put your skills to work for you. Apply today!
CA Residents: We collect personal information from you in order to consider you for career opportunities with our company and its affiliates. Please see bankerslife.com/privacy-center to learn more about the information we collect and how we use it.
- Collaborative Learning
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Verbal Communication Skills