To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
10700 Montgomery Road
Cincinnati, OH 45242
- Jessica Sibley
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Franchise On-Boarding Manager
Pet Wants • Cincinnati, OH
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Franchise On-Boarding Manager (Operations)
We are seeking a passionate franchise business operations expert to coach and motivate new owners as they take their first steps opening their dream business.
The On-Boarding Manager provides personalized support in all aspects of business operations and our products to new franchise owners.
Guiding new owners throughout their initial set-up and launch including:
● Understanding and execution of the business model
● Training new owners in areas such as operations, marketing, pet nutrition, inventory management, financial performance etc.
● Act as the liaison between owners and vendors
● Franchise field visits, when applicable or requests. May require on site support for the first week of business operations.
● Present to franchisee candidates at our “Meet the Pack Day” events and/or new owner trainings
● Assist in financial and operational analysis identifying opportunities for franchise process improvement
● Provide consulting and coaching services to franchise owners, compiling franchisee data to help make informed decisions and assist with marketing initiatives sharing best practices to improve overall business results
Other support and administrative tasks:
● Project management, planning and benchmark reporting on metrics as requested
● Managing product ordering and logistics to Pet Wants Locations on core products
● Competency in business analysis, procedures, operator instructions etc.
● Exceptional written, verbal skills with the ability to influence, coach, and motivate.
● Strong analytical, problem-solving and time management skills - motivated, self-starter with strong team orientation
● Deliver solid customer service, meets the demands of multiple projects and deadlines
● Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
We offer a competitive compensation package, including paid vacation, two options for health, dental and disability insurance options, company paid life, and a 401(k) plan with a company match.
Strategic Franchising is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws