To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL
- Sarah Glidewell
- Phone: 6018531953
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Helpdesk Engineer (All Tiers)
Think Anew, LLC • Tampa, FL
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Helpdesk Engineer (All Tiers)
Company – Think Anew
Location – Tampa, FL
Job Description –
Managed Services Company has immediate openings for IT Helpdesk Engineers, with all levels (tiers) of experience. Position is based in Tampa Florida. No telecommuting.
These individuals will be responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Responding to queries, running diagnostic programs, isolating problems, and determining and implementing solutions. Working within a company, these professionals must be great communicators and be able to translate their technical knowledge into actionable direction and provide a prompt response to our clients. Outstanding Customer Service must always be a priority.
• Manage incoming calls to the Help Desk via both telephone and email to ensure courteous, timely, and effective resolution of end user issues.
• Coordinate and perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications• Assess need for any system reconfigurations based on request
• Knowledge of installing, troubleshooting, repairing, and supporting network, server, computer, phone system, and printer hardware, XP, Vista, Windows 7, and Thin Client workstations and laptops
• Understanding of imaging
• Microsoft Office Suite 2003, 2007, 2010 and Office365
• Active Directory
• Helping and extending support to the existing core IT team in their day to day functions
• Local and Remote Support on Desktop/Laptop to the users
• Virus management on user Desktop/Laptop
• OS and Application Installation on user Desktop/Laptop
• Excellent Customer Service and Interpersonal Skills needed
• 24/7 Shift Environment
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We offer a small handful of completely managed solutions. These solutions include a 24/7/365 help desk service, leased Cisco VoIP solutions, Telecom solutions, security solutions, cloud hosting, and backup/disaster recovery services.
At Think Anew, we have bright ideas for technology solutions. These bright ideas come from the minds of extremely bright technology enthusiasts. If you have a love and passion for technology and are looking for somewhere to grow in a career, then please submit your resume. We are always looking for bright and passionate STAR engineering talent.
• Accredited College Degree in related field OR relevant work experience
• A+ Certified
• Experience in the Healthcare IT industry
• Cisco VoIP experience a plus