To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
7125 Orchard Lake Road
West Bloomfield Township, MI 48322
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Coordinator
Singh Management • West Bloomfield Township, MI
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for administration of Singh’s Learning Management System (LMS). This position serves as the system subject matter expert, responding to technical questions, troubleshooting issues, monitoring compliance and understanding training course content. This position will act as a liaison with training vendors and therefore must have a good understanding of our training processes and requirements. Additionally, the Coordinator will oversee and be a key contributor for many HR projects and initiatives. The Coordinator enjoys problem-solving, navigating complex systems and providing top notch customer service. This position reports to the Human Resource Manager, Employee Relations and Training and is a member of the HR team. The HR Coordinator relies on creativity and technical knowledge to enhance our associate’s experience with training, education and professional development.
Primary administrator for Singh’s Learning Management System (LMS) – Singh Learning.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Identify and troubleshoot any system issues, make recommendations for solutions.
- Respond and resolve associate questions about the LMS in a timely manner.
- Collect reports and analyze data from the LMS.
- Build training items, learning plans, users, and assignments in the LMS as needed.
- Coordinate management of third-party eLearning content integration into the LMS and create marketing materials to promote course offerings.
- Consults with users and works with the HR Manager to enhance online training effectiveness. Ensures communities are in compliance with required training and guides new hires on the training process.
- Create and maintain a LMS guide for associates and administrators of the system.
- Sends out monthly compliance reports and makes recommendations for individual training needs.
- New hire orientation – Assist training department with ensuring all newly hired associates receive a comprehensive onboarding based on their position, department, and division of the organization.
- Assists with coordination of special training events including our annual Waltonwood symposium.
- Supports employee relations, training and other HR projects.
- Familiarity with a Learning Management System.
- Technologically savvy, able to learn, administer, and become the subject matter expert with our HR systems such as the LMS, scheduling software, and others.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to effective communicate both orally and in writing.
- Team player with an ability to successfully partner with various HR team members on projects.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations and information with discretion and professionalism.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.