To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Western NY, NY 14701
- Natalie Kress
- Phone: 716-636-0070
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Information Technology ( IT ) Manager
TxMQ, Inc. • Western NY, NY
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Information Technology ( IT ) Manager
Our client is seeking a talented Information Technology ( IT ) Manager to join their team at their corporate industrial manufacturing facility in the Western NY region.
REPORTING TO: CFO
SUMMARY: Responsible for the Administration, Maintenance, Troubleshooting and Controlling of the Company’s Information Technology needs and Operations. The IT Manager will update, plan, develop and establish policies and objectives where necessary for all of the organization’s data needs for multiple plant locations. The IT Manager will provide day to day leadership in accordance with Company practices and policies.
- Lead IT Operations and oversee all IT staff across North American locations for a fast paced, multi-national manufacturing facility, supporting TS and ISO initiatives, and maintaining accountability for systems across the entire enterprise.
- Senior Leadership, staff oversight and support of:
- Windows Active Directory infrastructure, WAN links, Intranet, E-mail administration
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne / OneWorld / E1 and Epicor ERP systems
- Cisco / Meraki network and VOIP telephone system
- Warehouse BOSS
- Infor Infinium payroll systems
- Salesforce, Concur and Office 365 administration
- AS400 client devices and handheld wireless terminals, plant security, PA systems and all related equipment.
- Drive productivity and cost containment projects and initiatives
- Lead administration of capital equipment projects and expenditures
- Coordination of all system changes and upgrades, IS projects/activities and assuring goals/objectives are met across multiple divisions / sites.
- Working in collaboration with others on the team to promote leadership, coaching, mentorship or training to employees where applicable to improve their knowledge within the department and continuously work to elevate the team.
- Manage the procurement and maintenance of all hardware, software and communication devices,
- Maintain and ensure network connectivity, quality, reliability and accuracy of system information, security codes / controls, and data storage as relevant to operations,
- Stay relevant with regard to current trends and research in efforts to determine ongoing and future information technology needs of the organization.
- Hiring, training, mentoring and coaching any departmental staff.
- A Bachelors Degree required, Masters preferred.
- At least 10-15 years of progressive IT experience, with a minimum of 5 years in an IT Management or leadership role, managing an IT staff / department that may be spread across multiple locations.
- Experience with the majority of the following – ( JDE ) JD Edwards (EnterpriseOne / OneWorld / E1 ), Epicor ERP systems, Cisco / Meraki Networking and Active Directory infrastructure, VOIP telephone systems, Warehouse BOSS, Infor Infinium payroll systems, Salesforce, Concur and Office 365 administration,
- Experience within a multi-site environment, preferably within the manufacturing sector, and 5 years minimum working with an ERP system.
- Ability to travel regionally to other locations if/when necessary.
- Salary for this direct hire position will be commensurate with experience and will include a competitive benefits package, paid holidays and vacation, relocation assistance, etc.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Interested and qualified candidates should submit a Word formatted resume, employment references, and salary history to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for immediate consideration.
- Our client is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and/or expression), pregnancy, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.
Contract, Contract to Hire and Direct Hire Staffing Services and Solutions