To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bloomingdale, IL
- BrightStar Care of Wheaton
- Phone: (630)260-5300
- Phone:: (630)260-5303
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Certified Nursing Assistant for disabled children
BrightStar Care • Bloomingdale, IL
Posted 7 days ago
Experience - At least 1 year(s)
Healthcare - Health Services
Health Care, Nurse, Other
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Come work for BrightStar Care, a company who believes in Serving with Passion and Doing the Right Thing. The CNA is a member of the dedicated care team who works under the supervision of a registered nurse and performs various personal care services as necessary to meet patient needs. Our commitment to incorporating advanced technology has offered our employees an opportunity to deliver their best performance. Work as many shifts as you want, as our independently owned and operated team in the Wheaton, IL area is looking for high-energy CNA-certified individuals that are looking for full or part time work. Nights, days, weekends and holidays are available.
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Free continuing education
- Consistent shifts
- Variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Weekend and evening opportunities
- Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in process
- National opportunities with over 250 locations in US
- Provide patients with hygiene care as directed including, but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping
- Take and record vital signs as well as height and weight, if necessary
- Assist patients in active and passive range of motion defined by the plan of care, document observed changes, report any changes to the Director of Nursing
- Assist patients in walking, outdoor activities, etc
- Develop and promote a safe environment for quality patient care through adherence to established policies, procedures, and standards
- Ensure patient’s rights are adhered to
- High school diploma or GED
- Successful completion of a nursing assistant program
- Certification as a CNA
- G-Tube and trach experience
- Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Minimum one (1) year of documented experience is required
- Licensed driver with insured and reliable automobile
- Adhere to HIPPA and maintain client confidentiality
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Keywords: facility health aide, certified facility health aide, CHHA, hha, h.h.a., medical, facility care, hospice, hospital, CNA, c.n.a., certified nursing assistant, caregiver, companion, facility staffing
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.