To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CultureFit Technology Staffing • Chicago, IL
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The successful candidate should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be detail oriented and well organized to prioritize and complete multiple assignments. Main duties will include:
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, but are not limited to:
- Integrate & operationalize new network hardware (firewalls, routers, switches, APs)
- Integrate & operationalize new software (Monitoring, BI, etc.)
- Design & maintain internal operational systems (DevOps)
- Design & maintain advanced networking and Cloud solutions (SD-WAN, AWS)
- Handle complex escalation from support L3
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Network Engineering & Operations
- Minimum 3 years of opensource systems administration (Linux)
- BS in either CS or CE or equivalent work experience (5 years min)
- Networking expertise equivalent to CCNP R&S level
- Open source system administration skills equivalent to LFCS or LPT1
- Strong Wi-Fi expertise, high density deployments (multi vendors)
- Strong knowledge of various virtualization solutions (VMware, KVM)
- Strong knowledge of at least two high level programing languages (python preferred)
- Familiarity with DevOps concept and tools (Ansible & Puppet)
- Familiarity with basic Machine Learning algorithms
- Advanced user of AWS product suite (storage and routing)
- Minimum CCNA R&S or CCDA, preferred CCNP
- Linux system administration certification (LFCS, LPT1, Linux+ or RHSA)
- CWNA or equivalent (CCNA Wi-Fi)
- AWS cloud practitioner
PHYSICAL DEMANDS / REQUIREMENTS:
Ability to continuously stand or walk.
Ability to bend, squat, climb stairs and lift frequently
Ability to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK ENVIRONMENT:
· If a position is required to work or irregular hours (overnight, weekends, overtime, etc.);
· Any hazardous or unusual conditions associated with the physical environment this position works in (outside, in inclement weather, etc.); and
· How often or for how long someone in this position is exposed to these conditions
· Generally, works in an office environment but may occasionally be required to perform job duties outside of the typical office setting.