To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CultureFit Technology Staffing • Chicago, IL
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This role maintains responsibility for providing technical project support, and has specific administrative and technical responsibility over the technologies related to SharePoint, Enterprise Search and Web-based application systems. As this position maintains a number of important business systems, on call and after hours availability is necessary to perform this role.Responsibilities:
- Take part in the development of projects relating to SharePoint, Workflow, Enterprise Search, or other web based solutions, applications and related technologies
- Design, build, and maintain custom developed web applications. Ensure all systems are up to date and in optimum working order
- Collaborate with Management, Systems, Applications, and Helpdesk teams on projects and efforts that require multiple pools of expertise or participation
- Work on project as tech lead, BA, or other supporting capacity as assigned by Application Development Manager or Director of IT
- Excel both as a team player and in independent activities
- Manage 3rd party consultants, ensuring proper knowledge transfer, documentation, and project effort are completed in the appropriate manner
- Manage vendor relationships and support process for multiple vendors, ensuring proper knowledge transfer
- Provide excellent second/third level support on assigned portfolio of business applications is the first responsibility above all other duties
- Document procedures, processes, and disaster recovery plans including documenting application diagrams, and administrative troubleshooting steps to assist the help desk team
- Document, test and configure applications and associated integrations
- Participate in or assist with the creation and execution of end user training
- Work with both primary support and end users to resolve issues
- Learn other firm owned application technologies for back up support to out of office team members
- Maintain and support all technical aspects of SharePoint intranet and related web parts, plugins, web apps, Workflows and Forms
- Maintain and support Enterprise Search
- 3+ years development experience in implementing complete application/web solutions
- Experience interfacing and managing SharePoint intranet solutions
- Solid Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Java class scripts, XML, .net and demonstrate the ability to learn additional programming languages such as PowerShell and C# languages
- Experience working with complex custom workflows/timer job/features/web parts development
- Experience with Workflow and Web Forms construction
- Professional experience in front-end web programming (UI/UX)
- Intermediate level SQL capabilities and knowledge
- Knowledge of network protocols and ability to troubleshoot connectivity issues
- Project Management experience is highly desired
- Experience with managing business critical and/or multiple enterprise application systems simultaneously
- Bachelors in a relevant IT discipline or equivalent work experience is desired
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to express ideas clearly to multiple audiences
- Microsoft Certifications are highly desirable
- Ability to plan and organize work of the subcontractors
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects effectively
- Position requires 35 hours per week, variable (8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday - Friday), plus emergency on-call