To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Torrance, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Restaurant Director of Operations
Patrice & Associates, Inc • Torrance, CA
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Financially Solid Expanding QSR Corporation seeking
Director of Operations Corporate QSR
$110,000 - $130,000
• Competitive base salary
• Generous health and welfare plans—we are pleased to offer our employees some of the lowest premiums with the best coverage in the restaurant industry ($10 biweekly premiums!)
• Life insurance, short and long term disability, and AD&D coverage
• Paid vacation, sick, and holiday pay
• 401 K retirement plan
• Flexible spending account
Also - phone, car and related expenses
We are adding a key position to our team- Director of Operations. This is a field based position. Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, this position will focus on planning, organizing, and ensuring effective execution of store operations in assigned market. This includes developing and supervising District Managers to lead, coach, and inspire their teams, resulting in a cohesive team that’s committed to achieving Company goals and financial results.
Work with and through District Managers to accomplish the following objectives:
• Recruit, hire, and train store management to staff all restaurants with employees to meet position qualifications and performance expectations. Establish and maintain a disciplined approach in providing feedback, encouragement, coaching, training and maintaining accountability for meeting results.
• Establish clear expectations for DMs and GMs for developing a pipeline of candidates in each store who have the aptitude and desire to advance into store leadership positions including Certified Trainers, Shift-In-Charges, and Shift Managers.
• Working in conjunction with the Training Department, develop Certified Training Restaurants in each district where new managers get the training needed to prepare them for running a shift and supervising a store.
• Ensure that sales are accurately forecasted and labor is effectively deployed on the weekly schedule, and in real time during the shift, in accordance with the labor target.
• Ensure that cost controls are effectively executed on a consistent basis, including but not limited to food variance, supplies, and repairs and maintenance. Quickly identify problem areas and ensure that a corrective action plan is implemented to address gaps in performance, resulting in fixing the problem.
• Ensure that all marketing promotions are communicated and executed effectively, including product training, hospitality, and speed of service.
• Ensure that safety is maintained as a priority at all times, including but not limited to food preparation, employee hygiene, temperature checks, and employee work behaviors.
• Ensure that food quality is maintained in accordance with company standards by effectively managing the following: Food ordering, storage, and rotation, preparation, presentation, and holding times.
• Ensure that the maintenance of all store facilities and equipment are properly maintained by training store management and working in conjunction with the Facilities Department and approved vendors.
• Solid 5+ years in multi-unit management for quick service restaurants.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• High detail-orientation with an ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, team environment.
• Extremely organized with excellent multitasking and time management skills
EOE EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER