Delta Construction Partners is a National Executive Search and Management Consulting Firm for the Nation’s premier General and Electrical Contractors and Industry professionals. Delta has been retained to conduct a search to fill the above position for a confidential client in their San Jose, CA office.
A strong total compensation package will be offered; however, details will only be disclosed during the interview process.
• Minimum 5+ years of experience as an electrical estimator for an electrical contractor
• Project experience must include data centers, healthcare, hospitals, schools, and design build construction projects
• Must have experience interpreting engineering documents, including blueprints and specifications
• Working knowledge of Accubid estimating software
• Proficient with MS Office software (Word, Outlook, Excel)
• Knowledge of local NEC and local codes and requirements
• Able to work in a professional work environment and show strong business acumen.
• Ability to excel working within a team, but also display the ability to work independently
• Interacts effectively to facilitate job progress
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral)
• Excellent organization, prioritization and time management skills
• Ability to multi-task and excel in a fast paced environment
• Stable employment history
Please forward your resume for immediate consideration to Barbara@DeltaConstructionPartners.com.
Barbara Montgomery, Vice President & Executive Recruiter
Delta Construction Partners, Inc.
360 Central Ave. Suite 400
St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Wk: (727) 822-2048
Fax: (727) 342-7080
Over the past 5 years, Delta Construction Partners has helped hundreds of Electrical construction professionals find the industry's best Electrical management positions including : Electrical construction President, Electrical Vice President, Electrical COO, Electrical Operations and Branch Manager, Electrical Division Manager, Electrical Senior Project Manager, Electrical Project Manager, Electrical Assistant Project Manager, Electrical Chief Estimator, Electrical Senior Estimator, Electrical Estimator, Electrical Project Executive, Electrical Superintendent, Electrical Regional Manager, Electrical AUTOCAD/3D BIM Manager, Electrical Business Development positions, Electrical, Electrical apprentice and other Electrical jobs with the nation's top Electrical Contractors.