To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Miami, FL
- Alexa Cabrera
- Phone: (305) 999-6240
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Executive Administrative Assistant
Sanford Barrows Group LLC • Miami, FL
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are looking for a competent Executive Administrative
Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a
well-organized and timely manner. to executive.
- Calendar management for Department Head and department (extensive)
- Schedule complex meetings
- Coordinate all travel arrangements/reservations (extensive)
- Compose and submit expense reports (extensive)
- Compile information for reports, documents and proposals
- Prepare materials and make arrangements for meetings/presentations
- Answer phones and direct all incoming calls to appropriate party promptly and efficiently
- Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- May also assist with other related administrative duties as assigned by supervisor and act as backup to the receptionist as needed
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities; Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Impeccable organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to maintain poise in a fast-paced environment and work well under stressful situations
- Ability to work collectively with the administrative team
- Must be able to demonstrate discretion in handling highly confidential information